RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyRepackboxReloading EverythingLoad Data
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, this nation is rumbling with many sentiments, and few are functional or God-related. Most are willful and based in fear and agnosticism about your Power. Bless us Lord, though we certainly have not earned it, as though we ever could. But I ask for yet one more chance for the people of this country to return to thee, that we might recreate jobs to keep us busy and make us thankful for thee, for something good and creative with which to occupy our time and minds, and reinstill the faith we once had in Thee. Grant us yet one more unearned chance Lord, via your immaculate Grace, to return to thee, and become productive servants of YOUR will, and not our own. Help us to see the light, and that You truly DO love us enough to yet once again give us a good, if flawed leader, who might return us to our once rightful place in this world, which YOU so graciously placed us in. Forgive our many, many willful sins and acts of omission. Speak to our young, among whom are many truly great and faithful people. Give them, I pray, their turn at the helm of State, that they might make it again a nation that knows we owe it all you YOU, my Lord. Forgive us, and give us yet one more chance, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... A most sincere Prayer tonight... Thy Will be done... We ask for Mercy and Blessing... Let Us return to You in Faith and Love... Amen....

"Come to the edge, He said.
    They said: We are afraid.
    Come to the edge, He said.
    They came. He pushed them,
    And they flew . . ."
    — Guillaume Apollinaire
    French poet

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Another very Sincere Prayer... Lately I have had dealings with Good people. The kind of People that make your Heart glow... There is still much Good in America....

Mercy Lord, Please.... Forgive and Bless Us.... Amen

“For most of my life I have thought of grace as a hope of a bright tomorrow in spite of the darkness of today–and this is true. In this way we are all like Pamela, walking a road to grace–hoping for mercy. What we fail to realize is that grace is more than our destination, it is the journey itself, manifested in each breath and with each step we take. Grace surrounds us, whirls about us like the wind, falls on us like rain. Grace sustains us on our journeys, no matter how perilous they may be and, make no mistake, they are all perilous. We need not hope for grace, we merely need to open our eyes to its abundance. Grace is all around us, not just in the hopeful future but in the miracle of now.” ―Richard Paul Evans

“The birds of hope are everywhere, listen to them sing.” -Terri Guillemets

“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the quotes you have added to these posts. The one about the birds reminded me of my Mom. Every morning, she'd fix a pot of coffee, and in her bed robe and slippers, she'd go out on the porch, no matter what the weather, and sip her first cup of coffee, and just listen to all the birds that were always around in her flowers, the hedges and fruit trees, and all about the house. Great memories. Thanks. Things like that matter, too, and put your posts in great perspective as well.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    Heavenly Father I come to you on behalf of the USA, We are in dire need of revival throughout the land. As you told us in John Ch15 that the world would hate us as they hated you first, We see this depraved heart of fallen man trying to over throw the will and purpose of a Sovereign GOD. Father we come asking for healing of this Nation as only you are the Great Physician, We ask you Father to guide us in the elections that we will seek your wise and holy counsel to put our check on the right person. We ask all these things in JESUS name, AMEN!
    AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please be with the Best candidate tonight at the debate. Let the one who is right for our Land win big! Strength to the One who can lead us... Your Will Be Done... Amen

“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” — Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

Be so good they can’t ignore you. Steve Martin

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    GOD show us , put upon each of us how to help our country . Help us back to you as a nation . Guide our thoughts and acts according to your will . Work through us to effect change according to your will . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    We lost our janitor at work...today is her last day...18 years and now they can't afford to pay her... I realize none of us has any guarantees anymore... but this brings it home...

Dear Lord... Tonight I truly realize that this world is transitory... The only sure thing is Your Word.... The rest of it is just an illusion... We think we are doing so well and can be a heartbeat from agony or disaster... Please Bless Us, Lord...All of Us... Lead Us down the Path You would choose... Let Us grow to be the Christians You would want.... Amen

I urge you all today, especially today during these times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations and to love each other without restraint.” Margaret Cho

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”– Albert Einstein

“You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Let Us all remember and appreciate the Good we have had in this life. Family, friends, dogs, and material things that make us smile. Then let us remember that You are the Source.... The way...The Path...The Light... The Reason we are here....

Bless Us ,Lord... Amen

“The beautiful thing about fear is that when you run to it, it runs away.” – Robin Sharma

“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Rumi

“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” –G.K. Chesterson

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Please Bless my Land... It is coming apart... I have never seen such evil and such hate in the media... I don't even know what to say... You are the only thing I can cling to ... Mercy, Lord, Please.... Amen

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Bless Us and Bless our land... All Things are Possible thru You and we ask for a Miracle.... Amen

Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts and no one to thank.
    - Christina Rossetti

Frequently remind yourself that God is with you, that He will
    never fail you, that you can count upon him. Say these words,
    "God is with me, helping me."
    - Norman Vincent Peale

Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is
    still dark.
    - Rabindranath Tagore

Boolit Master
    I'm confused..... This was to be a thread for our Nation and it increases my Faith..

I must think about what I write... The quotes were always for me..(and you if you like them....) But some of these quotes are ..."wow" I understand now.... I think differently now....

Dear Lord.... I Thank You for Grace and Mercy.... I Thank You for giving Us Wisdom... I Thank You for All I am and All I have... On my knees I sincerely beg Mercy for my Great Land.... Protect Us from Evil... Amen

As your faith is strengthened you will find there is no longer
    the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as
    they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great
    delight and benefit.
    - Emmanuel Teney

“Daughter, we didn't need your note - or a prince's visit - to tell us you'd done nothing wrong. We know the daughter we raised. We fear for your future, but never for your character. You take our love and our trust wherever you wander.
    Father.”
    ― Gail Carson Levine, Fairest

“If faith never encounters doubt, if truth never struggles with error, if good never battles evil, how can faith know its own power? In my own pilgrimage, if I had to choose between a faith that has stared doubt in the eye and made it blink, or a naive faith that has never known the firing line of doubt, I will choose the former every time.”
    ― Gary Parker

“No matter what argument you make against evolution, the response is Well, you know, it's possible to believe in evolution and believe in God. Yes, and it's possible to believe in Spiderman and believe in God, but that doesn't prove Spiderman is true.”
    ― Ann Coulter, Godless: The Church of Liberalism

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    This is for anyone who wishes to join in Prayer for Our Nation, Our People, and Our Freedoms.....

I'll start out...you all join in...

I offer you ,Lord, Sincere and Heartfelt Prayers for this Nation. I ask for Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Hope, Strength, Faith, Understanding, Wisdom, and Courage.
    L

Lord, we do not deserve your forgiveness for we have abandoned your precepts and defied your commandments. We need your mercy for we deserve your justice. Grant us your strength as we are unable to do right in our own strength.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master
    A choice is coming that will determine our future....

Despite everyone's denials...that is the truth.....

Come here and Pray as if your way of life depended on it...it does....

Generations unborn will either praise or damn us..... Act accordingly...

Dear Lord...With a Humble and Sincere Heart We beg for Mercy..... Give Us grace as we are all Sinners... Protect Us from this Rampant Evil... Let Us elect Good People... Let Us be saved from this evil.... Thy Will be Done.... Amen

“In Love's service, only wounded soldiers can serve.”
    ― Brennan Manning, Abba's Child: The Cry of the Heart for Intimate Belonging

“When you are down to nothing, God is up to somethng. It is up to you to reach out to find what God is up to for you.”
    ― Robert Schuler

“Even the merest gesture is holy if it is filled with faith.”
    ― Franz Kafka

“Understanding is the reward of faith. Therefore, seek not to understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand.”
    ― Augustine of Hippo

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord and Savior, you came down from Heaven and were born and lived as a man among us once, to save us from ourselves and our selfish ways and desires. We have been blessed in this nation beyond anything the entire history of the world has ever known, before us, and yet, we STILL seek our own wills and have allowed ourselves to become haughty and cynical and inurred by your Majesty and Grace. We have sinned some great sins, and made a mess of it all, despite your graciousness and generosity towards us. We have been unappreciative of all you have so freely given us, without our having had to or been able to earn any of it. We have become the instrument of our own destruction, in our search to satisfy our worldliness and pleasures of the flesh. Forgive us, Lord, I pray, yet one more time, and grant those great young folks among our ranks one chance to take the wheel of state and return it to you and your service, and appreciation for all you've so freely given us. These young folks are very devout, and love you greatly. And they're trying to learn to follow you, and honor you in all they do, even amid all the worldliness that surrounds them. I pray that you woud forgive us yet one more time, and grant these fine young folks the simple grace of having their turn at the helm of state when they mature. Forgive us all, Lord, our sins and shortcomings, and descend on the candidate you have chosen to lead us, and give him the words it will take to convince the weary people of this land to vote for him, that we might yet again become a people and a nation that serves you and all that you tried so hard to teach us. We deserve judgment, and always have, but this boon of yet more unearned grace I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, my savior, my Lord, and my friend. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I think today just how flawed I am... And how great Your Grace is to me.... I ask You ,Lord, humbly and from the bottom of my Heart to heal my Land... Save Us from this Great Evil that knows no morals or shame... Give Us a Great Leader, Lord... Protect Us in this Time of sorrows.... Amen

“Care more for a grain of faith than a ton of excitement.”
    ― Charles Haddon Spurgeon

“Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
    ― P.C. Hodgell, Seeker's Mask

“I am afraid that the schools will prove the very gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures and engraving them in the heart of the youth.”
    ― Martin Luther

"Not everything you read on the internet is true." William Shakespeare

Boolit Master

Amen many many times over
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Smith Wigglesworth – “You must every day make higher ground. You must deny yourself to make progress with God. You must refuse everything that is not pure and holy. God wants you pure in heart. He wants you to have an intense desire after holiness.”

Dear Lord.... Thy Will be Done.... Let Us All learn and grow from these Days... Let the Lessons lead to You... Let Love and Honor and Fair Truth cover this Thy land of Plenty..Let our unbelief and disbelief be changed to Faith Eternal.... Amen

Faith is the quiet cousin of courage. ~Judith Hanson Lasater

Smith Wigglesworth – “Great faith is the product of great fights. Great testimonies are the outcome of great tests. Great triumphs can only come out of great trials.”

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast