Load DataSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingWideners
RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord,

Bless the leaders of our nation who are proud to advance the Christian doctrine of helping our fellow man even in the face of adversity. God bless John McCain and all freedom loving people like him.

Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, you have given us so much. First, you made the universe, and in it, a planet just for us, that would support us, and provide all that we'd need to survive and grown and prosper. Then you made us, and gave us life. And in that, you gave us a free will with which we can choose what we wish to do in this realm, whether good and righteous, or evil and shameful. And then, you gave us rules to govern ourselves by. And even when those failed to move us sufficiently, you sent your own Son as a sacrifice for OUR sins. I will ever be in awe of what all you have done for us. There is NO way we could EVER "earn" one whit of it all. Only Your divine Love has made any of it possible, and we have used our free wills to contrive all manner of excuses and intended "alabis" for our contentious ways and the evil that we so often do. Forgive us, Lord, I pray! Yet once again, we need Your divine Grace and forgiveness. You even sent your Son as an immaculate example of what flesh CAN be, and prophets and kings and disciples, so that we might learn and understand how to please you, and yet, we so often fall so short, in spite of all that You have given us to go by.

Lord, we've become a willful and cynical people, and none of this is Your way, nor Your will for us. We have made it all our own selves, and then, many shake their fists at You and blame You for what WE ourselves created. Forgive them, Lord, I pray, and turn your eyes to the many who love you, and want to do Your will. Many of us have trouble learning what your will truly is. Give us the wisdom to discern that, that we might better serve you more, and more reliably. Give us the strength and understanding to fight YOUR fight, and execute YOUR will, rather than our own. Give our leaders the words that we need to hear to be moved back to following you, rather than our own wills. Forgive those who mock and deny you and all you have done for us. Grant them the eyes to see and the ears to hear your divine message for us all, even those who mock and have allowed themselves to become cynical and haughty. I know it is not Your divine will that they should perish. Lead them, Lord, to the realization of what is really True, and Good and Honest and Worthy. And lead our leaders to speak as You would have them speak, that we as a nation might return to thee and thy will, rather than our own silly and haughty ways. Lead this country, I pray, back to righteousness, for thy name's sake, and that of Christ and the Holy Spirit. give us all ears to hear, and eyes to see, what all you have so mightily and lovingly provided for us all, that we might appreciate it, and not cast aspersions for its "meagerness" in our haughty, and unappreciative and indignant fashion, like we often do when we follow our own will rather than yours. Let this country return to thee, for without thee, all is for naught, and nothing can ever work out like we want it to. Thank you for all your rich and many, many blessings, and make us appreciative of all you have given us, that we might finally perceive thy greatness and omniscience, and our own pitiful lackings. In thy holy name I pray, Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... More Sincere Prayers for Oroville and for our President. Bless and Protect them both. President Trump is attacked daily. Give him Strength ,Wisdom, and Courage. Lead us all down the Path you will.... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please Bless and protect our Great Nation. Protect our Leaders and give them Wisdom, Courage , Insight, Love, Faith, and Victory. Please lead President Trump to be a Great, Great President. And be with us too, Lord.. Thru our many trials and troubles please be in our Hearts and our Minds... Calm our fears...Give us Courage and Honor to do Your Will.. Amen
    Last edited by castalott; 02-26-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: learning to spell....

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Boolit Buddy
    Easty to forget to ask for help for those in charge of our nation... wether you like them or not, is important!

Moderator Emeritus

Heavenly Father, I come to you once again to pray for this once great nation, a nation that might be great again, with your help and guidance. And once again, I thank you for a man who truly seems to want to make things "right" again. I pray that you would lend your mighty hand to his efforts, and bless him and all who are trying to turn this country around. And I pray that you would give our leaders, all of them, the words we need to hear in order to follow more wisely and better. Without good followers, a good leader can do nothing. And without Your guidance and blessing, all is for naught on both sides here.

So bless us all, Lord, I pray. Give us the words we need to hear in order to turn back to Thee, that our land might be healed yet again. Thy patience is humbling, and I marvel at your Grace that you so generously extend to us so many, many times in so many, many ways. Forgive us, Lord, I pray, when we're willful or impulsive. Help us to think, and think truly before we err. We are weak and willful, and ashamed. Help us follow you better and more closely, I pray. Without you, we are nothing at all. With you, we are so very, very blessed! Thank you for all you give us, for this day, our lives, our loves, the good folks who have helped make us who and what we are today, and for another opportunity to progress yet a bit further in our understanding and appreciation of You. We are so very humbled by your Grace and Power and Love, which you've extended to us so generously even in our sins. Bless this nation, I pray, as it is the ship we sail on in this mortal realm. Help us to serve the ship better, and keep it sailing straight and strong. This is my prayer, Lord. I humbly submit it to You, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost by virtue of the blood Christ shed on the cross in our stead. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Our Nation cries out for Protection and Justice... Be with us in these times... Be a Beacon on the Hill so we may know the Way to go... Let us have Courage and Wisdom...Let us seek Truth and Mercy.... Let us ever know Thy Love... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Please Bless and Protect our new President... He is being attacked from every side..Guide ,Direct, and Be with him... Give him Strength, Wisdom, and Victory.. Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord you have granted our prayer for new leadership . Thank you Lord for your love and mercy . Thank you for hearing our prayer . Help all our leaders , guide them , make us new again in what you would have us be . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen and Amen
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... More comes out how our president is abused.. Give him Strength, Wisdom, Courage, Faith, Hope, and Victory over those who seek to destroy him and us... Lead us all down the Path You would desire.... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please continue the Miracle of president Trump. Give him Wisdom, Faith, Courage, Strength, and Victory. Fill his Heart with Love and Mercy.. Give us all these things... Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen Dale . May our Lord work through him to renew our country .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Humbly on our knees we ask for Strength, Mercy, Love, Faith, Hope, and Victory... Give our President and us all these things.... Fill us with intelligence and ability... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today we give Thanks for All we are and All we have.... Please Bless Us and President Trump... Let us be Wise and Good.. Amen

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear lord... Today I give Thanks that all went well... Thank You for All we have and All we are. We remember the Good in out Lives... And we remember to do Good to others...

If each of us had the Courage and the Love of our Sainted Mothers, this World would be a better place... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please Bless and Protect our new President.... Fill his Heart with Love and Mercy...Give him Courage and Victory...Amen

" If your riches are yours, why don't you take them with you to the other world?"
    Benjamin Franklin

"The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true." James Branch cabal

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast