Lee PrecisionWidenersReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    The Lord is faithful to those who are faithful and earnestly seek Him.
    Ben Lance

Dear Lord.... Today we Humbly ask Thy Blessing for our President. Give him strength, wisdom, courage, understanding, insight, Faith, Hope, Love, Mercy, protection, and Victory. Please Bless him and this Land. Thy Will be Done...Amen

"I have found that perhaps the most powerful way to pray is to pray God's Word. God has promised us that His Word will not return void, it is powerful and right."
    Becky Van Volkinburg

If you have faith, don't overlook the power of just praying for strength every day.
    Jennifer Roskamp

When life itself has become a prayer, we are connected to that source of love and life.
    Brian Hardin

When we pray we are demonstrating our belief in a power that is greater than our own.
    Olive Steele

"But God is the One who brings courage and healing, His wonderful power displayed. The might of His hand my weakness revealing, What more could I do except pray?"
    Michael Garland

Mark 9:29
    And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.”

P.S. Remember when we Prayed so hard on election eve? Remember when we united for a good election? Let us unite together now to save our President, our Land, our Constitution, and our Way of Life.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Another Sincere Prayer this Day. Please Protect President Trump... Let him,Thy Servant, have all Thy Blessings and Smile as he does Thy Will... Amen

Boolit Master

Amen & Thank You - God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord..Let Your Word and Ways sweep this Land... Fill Thy Host with Courage,Power, and Faith... Amen

Even if we may not always understand why God allows certain things to happen to us, we can know He is able to bring good out of evil, and triumph out of suffering.
    Billy Graham

It is wonderful how God works by our hands, and yet His own hand does it all.
    Charles Spurgeon

You have no idea the numbers of people that God may want to influence through you
    Andy Stanley

God doesn't break things so He can fix them; He fixes broken things so He can use them.
    Bob Goff

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord strengthen and guide our leaders in the example you have given . Change the peoples hearts to hear you . Help this country go down the path you would have it go . They seek to expand law to kill the unborn . They want the yoke of drugs and perversion put on the necks of our children . They extort the wicked and criminals to lead . They only call your name in scoffing . They work tirelessly to destroy us . Help us lord and help those that believe in you to open their ears , eyes and mouths . Make us mindful to your law and will . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    "Nearer my God to Thee" A beautiful hymn written in 1841(?) that softens my heart. ( You will remember it was played on the Ken Burns "Civil War" series.)

Dear Lord.... Nearer my God to Thee... We seek Goodness and Holy Things... We seek Thy Light and Thy Path. We seek Thy Love and Mercy. Forgive us our sins and Bless our Land and President again...Amen

My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
    Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Master
    Honesty Alert.... I was wrong... The song I was thinking of from 'the Civil War' was 'Ashokan Farewell' I still like "Nearer my God to Thee" I goofed up...sorry... Dale

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Look into our Souls and Hearts and cleanse them of evil. Let us seek after Holy Things to share with those we love. Let us make this World a better place while we are here by following your Path and Your Word. Let us not fear or stumble but stand with Courage and Strength as we face the Day. Please Bless and Protect our Land, our Constitution, our Heritage, and our President... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today we give Heartfelt Thanks for the things that have gone right. We give Thanks that Trump is our President and not someone else. We give Thanks that we live in a wonderful Land. We give Thanks that we have the Constitution and our Heritage. We give Thanks for Your Ways and Your Word. We give Thanks for Love, Mercy, Faith, and Hope. Amen

Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books - especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day.
    John Wooden

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
    Tecumseh

Philippians 4:6

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    Last edited by castalott; 06-14-2019 at 11:45 AM. Reason: I need to proo fread better...lol

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Constant attacks on our President... Forbid it,Lord.... This man is Thy servant and we ask Humbly and Faithfully for his Protection and Victory... Amen

“Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God's word, and trust the process.”
    ― Germany Kent

“Never give up. Things may be hard, but if you quit trying they'll never get better. Stop worrying and start trusting God. It will be worth it.”
    ― Germany Kent

Boolit Master
    Wow...I am watching The President's Speech as I type.....

Dear Lord...Protect this man...Please Lord,Give him Thy Blessings and Thy Power. Fill him with Righteousness and Wisdom. Let him lead and let us follow... Raise up Thy Host... Let us do Thy Will together...Amen

Leadership is about vision and responsibility, not power.
    Seth Berkley

A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit.
    Arnold H. Glasow

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
    Alexander the Great

Galatians 6:9
    9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

James 4:10
    10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

I watched also. Just want to point out he said again, "in God we trust", and he meant it.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    the blood more stirs
    To rouse a lion than to start a hare!
    William Shakespeare

Dear Lord... Raise Thy Host and Thy Servant President Trump to be Lions! Courage ,Strength, Wisdom, and VICTORY to be ours. Let us not fear or fail. Let us do Thy Will and Thy Bidding as we live this life. Amen

Ephesians 6:10
    10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Isaiah 40:31
    31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Mark 12:30
    30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

Boolit Master
    A personal Thanks today...

Dear Lord...Thank You for All we are and All we have. Thank You for Love, Mercy, Kindness, Health, and Healing. Please protect our Land, Our Constitution, and our President ... Amen

I have worn a cast on my right foot (changed every Monday) for ~5 weeks. My diabetic ulcer was healed last week but Doc put on one more to be sure. I get this last one off on Monday.

The girl who cleans my house wrote this on the toe part of the cast....

"Free at Last
    Free at Last
    Thank Doc on Monday
    We are free at Last"

signed The Toes

( remember Dr Martin Luther King's speech
    "Free at last
    Free at last..
    Thank God Almighty...
    We are Free at Last!)"

"

Boolit Master
    Another Very Sincere Prayer this day....

Dear Lord... Protect and Lead Thy Servant President Trump. Fill him with Wisdom , Courage, and Victory. Let him make Peace in Korea. Let him do Thy Will and Thy Bidding to make this a Perfect Thing.... Amen

Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.
    Abraham Lincoln

Matthew 5:9
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Romans 12:18
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.

James 3:17, KJV: "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
    Last edited by castalott; 06-30-2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: I need to proo fread better...lol

Thanks Castalott for this prayer. It occurs to me that President Trump doesn't seem to hesitate in the face of adversity and confronts evil with courage and determination.may God provide a hedge of protection around him and us.
    Praying for you brother that tomorrow goes well.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Thanks Pine Baron.... I think I'll be alright...

Trump is incredible.... Trump just moseyed (Local talk for slow walk) across the line like he was going out back to feed the chickens. He has more courage in one eyelash than all the Democratic hopefuls put together.

We need to redouble our Prayers for this man...

Boolit Master
    A very Sincere Prayer..

Dear Lord...Please Bless and Protect President Trump. Lead this man thru Thy Holy Will to do Thy Bidding. Cover him with thy Blessings. Please hear our Pleas and Prayers for a wonderful outcome...Amen

Boolit Master

Amen to Your Prayer - May President Trump remain bold in the face of evil and protected by Your Almighty Hand
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please Bless and Protect our President as he struggles with the swamp. Fill him with wisdom, strength, and victory as he does Thy Will.... Amen

“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
    ― Horace Mann

“In War: Resolution,
    In Defeat: Defiance,
    In Victory: Magnanimity
    In Peace: Good Will.”
    ― Winston S. Churchill, The Second World War

“Who knew that the path to a womans heart was through the soul of an honest man?”
    ― Melissa De La Cruz

Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast