RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load Data
Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Goodness... we all know what it is.... we should strive everyday to be good and good for something...

Dear Lord... Teach us all this day to be Good... Lead us down the Path You would have us go... Let us with Courage and Wisdom face this World and do Thy Will... Amen

“ The Paradoxical Commandments

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
    Love them anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
    Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
    Succeed anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
    Do good anyway.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
    Be honest and frank anyway.

The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
    Think big anyway.

People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
    Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
    Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
    Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
    Give the world the best you have anyway.”
    ― Kent M. Keith, The Silent Revolution: Dynamic Leadership in the Student Council

“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
    - I shall fear only God.
    - I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
    - I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
    - I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

“Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.”
    ― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West

“Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don't bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he's a good man.”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Boolit Master

Amen for this Good prayer
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    cour·age

the ability to do something that frightens one.

strength in the face of pain or grief.

Dear Lord...Please give us all Courage... Courage like our Sainted Mothers had when raising us... If men had the Courage of a small dog we would be unstoppable... Give us the Courage to always do Right... Amen

“You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    ― William Faulkner

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anaïs Nin

“Scared is what you're feeling. Brave is what you're doing.”
    ― Emma Donoghue, Room

“Courage is found in unlikely places.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die

“Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness.”
    ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder

“Believe you can and you're halfway there.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

1 Corinthians 16:13
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! Our forefathers had it before us. They faced all sorts of hardships, pitfalls and dangers, and they never turned back, but kept forging forwards, no matter what the cost to them personally, or to all of them collectively. What a courageous set of people! My own ancestors forged some very nice farms out of swampland! And they got no help to do it, either! If we were half the men our forebears were, we'd be unbeatable, even today. As it is, we seem to be determined to "dumb down" and "wussify" our young. Our young will run this place when we're gone. I sometimes worry about how things will go when they get to steer the ship!

Boolit Master
    joy

a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.

Dear Lord... Let us today, with Joy, declare what Path we will follow.... Let us repent, or turn away, from the evil past and dwell on higher things... Please lead us down Your Path of Learning and Truth... Amen

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
    ― Rumi

“I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.”
    ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
    ― Thich Nhat Hanh

“The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.”
    ― Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby

“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
    ― Mark Twain

“Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.”
    ― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

“I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.”
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

“Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with every division. That is life.”
    ― R.A. Salvatore, Exile

“Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.”
    ― Marianne Williamson

“People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.”
    ― Iris Murdoch

When we adopt a dog or any pet, we know it is going to end with us having to say goodbye, but we still do it. And we do it for a very good reason: They bring so much joy and optimism and happiness. They attack every moment of every day with that attitude. Bruce Cameron

James 1:2-3
    2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
    Last edited by castalott; 06-11-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: I need to proo fread better...lol

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Most here know James is my 'go to' book of the New Testament . I have reread James enough I should have it memorized . I can relate to James , he is plain spoken . Seems to me he is restraining himself trying to be kind in his explaining and teaching , James is to the point and he doesn't waste words . Now this is only my personal perception but if you read him closely you may see the same thing . James is simple to understand and to the point . He gives a direct way to live a Christian life and explains what to do if you fail and at some point we all fail .

The verse castalot so wisely put up demonstrates what I have said . Thank you castalot !

James 1:2-3
    2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Even in this verse he explains that trial will have positive effect in who we are and build us in our understanding and more able to help others in trial . But we must be aware to understand .
    Last edited by Boaz; 06-10-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    passion:
    strong and barely controllable emotion.

Dear Lord...Let us turn away from evil and, with passion, embrace a Good and Moral Life. Let us never fear to do Right and always fear to do wrong.... Amen

“You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.”
    —Sabrina Bryan

“Follow your own passion—not your parents’, not your teachers’—yours.”
    —Robert Ballard

“A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”
    —John C. Maxwell

“I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”
    —Vincent Van Gogh

“Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark.”
    —Henri Frederic Amiel

“One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.”
    —E. M. Forster

Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
    – Theodore Roosevelt

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, you have seen fit to give us a President who truly seems to care, and want to make things better in this country, in every way he can control or influence. Thank you, Lord. You watch over us when we can't, won't or don't do it for ourselves, and saved us from a catastrophe! And now, you are leading our President to deal with a very thorn infested prospect, of dealing with a rogue regime that has a long standing legacy of murder, mayhem and all manner of evil, including starving its own citizens. I pray that you will grant our President the grace and mercy and wherewithall to successfully negotiate a lasting solution to the prospect of a rogue starting WWIII. I praise your Holy name, for all you've given to us for so many, many years now. Thank you. Nothing we could ever do could possibly merit even one of the billions of blessings you have bestowed upon us, and yet .... there they are. Such grace surely must come from you, God, because we humans just aren't prone to show grace very often, even one of us toward another believer. We bicker and breed strife among our own selves, and never seem to stop and think how unnecessary it all is. Thank you for your grace in not making us always have to pay for our foolishness. I am humbled by your grace and love and mercy every time I think of you. I am in awe of your love and devotion and grace and mercy. Truly, Thou art the only Son of the Living God, to whom we now owe everything we are and could ever be, or have. Thank you, my Lord! Thank you more than words can say. I am so very humbled by what you do for us, even when you have reason to walk away and forget about us, as we do toward you so very often. Forgive us, Lord, I pray, and bless this once great nation, and allow us to once again re-establish ourselves as YOUR nation - a nation of sincere believers, who've learned our lesson, and now seek redemption once again. Thank you for your love and passion and grace and mercy. You humble me, Lord. Thank you for all of it. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Our government is so corrupt... we need Hope..

Dear Lord Bless us all this day... Give our President Wisdom and Strength...Fill his Hands with Victory over evil... Return our Land to the People... Give us Hope.. Amen

There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
    Bernard Williams

Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.
    Tena Desa

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us. Samuel Smiles

My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
    Abraham Lincoln

A leader is a dealer in hope.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Darkness comes. In the middle of it, the future looks blank. The temptation to quit is huge. Don't. You are in good company... You will argue with yourself that there is no way forward. But with God, nothing is impossible. He has more ropes and ladders and tunnels out of pits than you can conceive. Wait. Pray without ceasing. Hope.
    John Piper

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
    Elbert Hubbard

Joshua 10:25 NKJV
    25 Then Joshua said to them, "Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; be strong and of good courage, for thus the Lord will do to all your enemies against whom you fight."

Boolit Master
    An article on Hillary a few days back quoted her saying ( this is not the exact words but my recollection) that " gun control is still very important and we need to move forward on it".

Just imagine if Hillary had won and brought in large numbers of Democrats to go with the weak Republications... We would be in a world of hurt right now...

So I ask you all to 'Amen' a simple Prayer...

Dear Lord...Thank You for Your Mercy and Love.. Thank You for Leading this Nation in its hour of need...Please continue Lord... Protect our President and fill his hands with Victory over evil. Let us be Free and the Hope of the World... Amen

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
    ― Coco Chanel

“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”
    ― Nelson Mandela

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
    ― Søren Kierkegaard

“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
    ― Bob Marley

“The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.”
    ― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

“Freedom lies in being bold.”
    ― Robert Frost

“The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

2 Corinthians 3:17
    17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

John 8:36
    36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Psalm 119:45
    45 I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.

Boolit Master
    This next election will be as critical as the last. We all need to vote and help get our side out to vote.

Dear Lord.... Please Bless and Protect our President. Remove evil from Congress and give our President Mighty Victory. Let us all seek Your Guidance and Follow your Precepts. Let us not flag or fail. Raise us up,Lord, to do Thy Will... Amen

It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.
    Zig Ziglar

Those who are blessed with the most talent don't necessarily outperform everyone else. It's the people with follow-through who excel.
    Mary Kay Ash

I can give you a six-word formula for success: "Think things through - then follow through."
    Eddie Rickenbacker

In golf as in life, it's the follow through that makes the difference.
    Ben Wicks

The media's trying to attack my administration because they know we are following through on pledges that we made and they're not happy about it for whatever reason.
    Donald Trump

“You will get there, but only if you keep going.”
    –Unknown

“Dreams don’t work unless you do.”
    –Unknown

“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.”
    –Unknown

“Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”
    –Albert Einstein

“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
    –Unknown

Boolit Master
    If President Trump can get a conservative Supreme Court Justice installed, the future is more secure. This is unbelievably important.

Dear Lord... Please Bless and Protect President Trump...Fill him with Wisdom, Strength, and Victory... On our knees we beg Thy Holy Help to rid our Land of evil... Amen

"And it is no less true, that personal security and private property rest entirely upon the wisdom, the stability, and the integrity of the courts of justice."
    ~ Joseph Story, Supreme Court Justice

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right, not asked as a favor."
    ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers."
    ~ Charles Dickens

"A man who never graduated from school might steal from a freight car. But a man who attends college and graduates as a lawyer might steal the whole railroad."
    ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"Pretty much all law consists in forbidding men to do something that they want to do."
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., Supreme Court Justice

"Common sense often makes a good law."
    ~ William O. Douglas, Supreme Court Justice

"How many times have I laughed at you telling me plainly that I was too lazy to be anything but a lawyer."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I was never ruined but twice; once when I lost a lawsuit and once when I won one."
    ~ Voltaire

"If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end."
    ~ Mark Twain

"...the Constitution will endure as a vital charter of human liberty as long as there are those with the courage to defend it, the vision to interpret it, and the fidelity to live by it."
    ~ William J. Brennan Jr., Supreme Court Justice

"A reputable lawyer will advise you to keep out of the law, make the best of a foolish bargain, and not get caught again."
    ~ Mark Twain

"If we desire respect for the law we must first make the law respectable."
    ~ Louis D. Brandeis, Supreme Court Justice

"Know ye the truth and the truth will set us free."
    ~ Book of John, 8:32

Boolit Master
    Once in a while a great opportunity presents itself. It is a deal so good that everyone recognizes instantly that it is good and wants to participate.

Our deal is the chance to swing the Supreme Court conservative for a generation. I am not foolish enough to suggest that all conservative ideas are wonderful...but most are in line with my desires. So we must make a GREAT effort to support the pick(s) of President Trump for this Office.

Essential to this is the 'winning' of the midterm elections. Without firm majorities, the best People will not be installed. The time has come again for you to fulfill your obligation to The Nation, The Bill of Rights, Yourself, and future generations. Don't let your future family say, "That ^%#%@$ generation of granddad's sat of their hands when Victory was easily within reach...

Dear Lord... Mercy Lord for us all... raise us up to follow Your Will. Fill us with Strength and Wisdom.. Let us act like Lions to protect the Pride... No fear...no slacking... no failure..

Please Lord...Wake my People up to be the Mighty Men of this Age... Amen

Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.
    Harry S Truman

You have to really be courageous about your instincts and your ideas. Otherwise you'll just knuckle under, and things that might have been memorable will be lost.
    Francis Ford Coppola

But to understand what it means to be strong and courageous, Christians should look to the person of Christ.
    Marvin Olasky

I don't like baseball movies. I like movies about moral courage and people who are indomitable and courageous and right.
    Harrison Ford

1 Corinthians 15:58
    Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Castalot! And I want to pray for our nation now. We've had 242 years, I believe it is now, of freedom and liberty throughout our land. Now, many are trying to throw all that out the window and create a MUCH more all-powerful central gov't. I pray that God, who blessed us with a President that is doing what our Constitution has ordained he do, will protect us from our willful selves, and give us a Court strong enough to resist all the machinations the willful among us in Congress and elsewhere, seem determined to achieve through the Courts because politicians are too afraid to do it through the normal legal processes of legislation.

Lord, you have blessed us far beyond what we collectively deserve, but there are still many, even among our young, who have a good, basic understanding of the blessings you have given us through our Founders. Please, Lord, for the sake of these, touch the hearts and minds of enough people for a good, reliable Supreme Court Justice to be confirmed and to take his or her office on the high court. We need protection from our own selves, Lord, as has been the case so many times in history. I plead moreso for the young among us than for us older ones. They will have great challenges to face, and they will need great courage, tremendous resolve, and unfailing effort, to preserve what has been won at so costly a price, paid for in blood and numbering in the millions now. Thank you for all the many blessings, that outnumber the stars in the sky on a clear night, that you have already bequeathed to us. This one more blessing, I pray you will continue to have the grace and mercy to grant us. Your love and mercy are awe inspiring, and we love you, Lord. Thank you, and Amen.

Boolit Master
    I hope and pray the people of our nation quit listening to the left and right talking heads who tell the masses how they should think and feel. Our founding fathers wanted smart and informed citizens who could read critically and form opinions based on the best possible portrayals of the events of the times. Sometimes they were wrong. Sometimes news took a long time to reach the people who needed it badly. Either way, there was a sense of pride an ownership on the general population.

Now--he have a right wing group of so called conservatives who look at anything named Democrat as if it needs to be annihilated. Likewise--the democrats see nothing but rage and anger at the way they perceive their rights are taken. The middle does not exist.

It is a travesty designed by those in power. I pray that people will start to look at their elected leaders for who they truly are. I pray people can see the actions of a man and realize that his actions are his defining characteristics. I have heard this statement a billion times: "I didn't vote for him because I wanted a church leader, I voted for him because he says and does what needs to be said and done."

Do you believe Jesus would be happy with that explication? Any old fool can say and do anything they want. ...but, it takes a real man to get things done without being boastful or prideful. I pray true Christians can see that Donald Trump is not much different than Mussolini, King Louis XVI, Stalin, Mobutu, Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Katherine the Great..etc. All of those people were perfectly in love with themselves. They did not care about the people they ruled. All they wanted was more power.

The only thing keeping Trump in check is a set of rules set up to stop this kind of behavior. However, our constitution is very weak....I had no idea how weak it was. All Trump would have to do is declare martial law over a set of emergencies and our country would be a totalitarian knock off of the worst of them. The _Patriot Act gives this ability to Trump. THE NSA could supply him with the thougths of all who disagree with him. He could maintain control of the executive branch with zero checks and balances. It would be that easy.

So keep that in mind this 4th of July season. Yes--I am sure you are pumped up about all the Mexican propoganda and the wall propoganda and all sorts of things he is doing to try and make you think in the basest side of your brains instead of the part that thinks rationally.

It is working. I pray that our country can overcome this horrible attempt to bring low all the battles and wars we fought and died for in the past. Amen

Moderator Emeritus

I'm not sure where you get that comparison to the tyrants of the past, but you're entitled to believe as you wish, of course. Nowhere have I seen anything except a pragmatist in Trump. He's got enough pure political guts to use God and the Lord's name in his common speech, and he doesn't say ANYTHING he doesn't mean, and he does what he says he'll do. He's RELIABLE. I'm an old southern country boy, and anyone with a NY/NJ accent that blows his own horn is NOT likely to be regarded well here. BUT .... we DO recognize reality, at least when we see it, and what Trump has DONE is definitely helpful to the nation - that's all of us - and not self promoting. When doing construction, he always enjoyed talking with "the boys" whenever he could, like at lunch break of whatever. This is NOT the act of a man who is only interested in himself, clearly. He's just got noone else TO blow his horn except himself, it seems, and he HAS to remind folks of his accomplishments and how he's kept his word, because the media sure won't do it FOR him. So he's backed into a corner, and .... as any practical man would .... just comes out reminding us of all he's done. No president in my lifetime has done so many crucial things as he has. If that's self agrandising, I think I'm starting to like it! :^)

But we can all think as we wish, as long as we've all got the benefit of the nation at heart, and still get along. I just pray that we haven't gone so far down the tubes that we'll never be able to get back to where the Founders intended we be. For that, I pray most earnestly!

Boolit Master
    The Supreme Court pick is described as a 'pro gunner'. So far, President Trump is keeping his word. It is time we kept ours. It is time to step up to the plate and do our duty. There is some heavy lifting ahead but with a BIG difference. Instead of staving off defeat, we can insure Victory for future generations...

Dear Lord...Humbly on our knees we ask for Total Victory for Good. Strike the power from those who would enslave us. Let true Freedom ring... Let us all learn to be Good and Good for Something. Please awaken Thy Mighty Host and lead us to Victory... Thy Will be done... Amen

“Head down the path of spiritual awakening and you’ll start to see the light.”
    Anonymous

“All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”
    Swami Vivekananda

“Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside awakens.”
    Carl Jung

“The reason people awaken is because they have finally stopped agreeing to things that insult their soul.”
    Anonymous

“The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.”
    ― Aaron Lauritsen, 100 Days Drive: The Great North American Road Trip

Do not try to approach God with your thinking mind. It may only stimulate your intellectual ideas, activities, and beliefs. Try to approach God with your crying heart. It will awaken your soulful, spiritual consciousness. Sri Chinmoy

Romans 12:12 NIV
    12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Galatians 6:9 NIV
    9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

James 1:12
    12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

2 Thessalonians 3:13
    13 And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good.

John 14:15
    15 “If you love me, keep my commands.

Boolit Master
    This post has taken a long time because it is so important...

Like it or not, we are in a war for our future...and our future generations. It is about the Freedoms we enjoy and the lives we may lead. We don't have to engage in violence or put our lives and our Sacred Honors on the line like The Founding Fathers. But we do have to get up off our hands that we are sitting on. November will tell the tale... stand up and do your Part.... Get out the vote...

Dear Lord... Once again we are nearing a crossroads. Instill a Courage and a Mighty Resolve in Thy People to stand for Freedom. Let them look to Thy Wonderful Teachings to Stand for Right and Righteousness. Let us be Good and Good for something. Let us not say a year from now what cowards we were... but let us all say.." I stood and did my part"....

Thy Will be Done... Amen

“Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.”
    ― Suzy Kassem

“TRUTH

Whenever you stand up
    For your conscience,
    Be prepared to be hated
    By the wicked.
    But never, ever,
    Let that scare you;
    For whenever you
    Stand up for God,
    By him,
    You are loved.”
    ― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem

“Be a Man: stand up for your ideals and principles in life!”
    ― Avijeet Das

1 Corinthians 16:13
    Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
    Abraham Lincoln

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Winston Churchill

Stand straight, walk proud, have a little faith.
    Garth Brooks

Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. Billy Graham

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Boolit Master
    If possible, this next election is more critical than the last. The deep state vows to impeach and hinder Trump if they regain control of the House. This is not completely a Democrat or Republican thing as there are bad in both parties. It is a future direction however.

I have always been a live and let live kind of guy. But that is not what we are facing. If they don't like something then they think you shouldn't have it either. If they aren't responsible with something then you can't be trusted with it either. If they like it, then you must have it. Indeed, you should pay for the one they have!

It boils down to this: Those who work and produce are milked by those who can't or won't work. Both sides are played against the middle for the betterment of the deep state leaders.....

Dear Lord... Raise us up! Let us, like true men and women, seek to better our world. Let us follow Thy Teachings and Preserve Liberty and Freedom for this Land. Let us not flag or fail. Let our enemies fear us and run from the fight... Amen

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
    Sun Tzu

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
    Sun Tzu

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.
    Sun Tzu

He is a man of courage who does not run away, but remains at his post and fights against the enemy.
    Socrates

The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy.
    Corrie Ten Boom

The Framers of the Constitution knew that free speech is the friend of change and revolution. But they also knew that it is always the deadliest enemy of tyranny.
    Hugo Black

The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
    Sun Tzu

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
    Ulysses S. Grant

The greatest enemy to human souls is the self-righteous spirit which makes men look to themselves for salvation.
    Charles Spurgeon

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast