Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading Everything
Load Data
Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Proverbs 11:11 says, "By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted, but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked." If a city can be lifted up when God's people bless it, how much more a nation? We as God's people need to bless our nation.

Blessing our nation is a very practical thing. Therefore, pray that God's people will bless America in practical ways. For example, pray:

For individuals whom God is calling to run for office to answer that call;
    For people to answer God's call to become entrepreneurs, providing jobs for others;
    For Christians to get involved in civic duties, so they witness for Jesus in those spaces; and
    For people even to buy American-made goods whenever possible.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    It's time to get up and get active.....

"Your rights will not defend themselves.' Joe Dan Gormann

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Thank you for this Victory. Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy.

Raise up Your Host to be active and vote. Let us have a bigger victory in November... Bend this evil to Thy Will. Amen

“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you. While you live, while it is in your power, be good.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
    Ephesians 4:32

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
    Romans 12:21

Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
    Matthew 5:15-16

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
    Galatians 5:22-23

Turn from evil and do good;
    seek peace and pursue it.
    Psalm 34:14

The Bible tells us specifically that it is one of God's jobs to promote certain people, according to His choosing, and to bring others down. Psalm 75:6-7 says, "For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south. But God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another."

Also, Daniel 2:20-21 says, "Daniel answered and said: 'Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding."

Therefore, when you pray, ask God to raise up and bless every leader who suits His purposes for our nation--and to bring down every leader who does not.

According to 1 Timothy 2, we should always pray for all leaders--even for those leaders who lead unrighteously. It is not God's will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9). We should always ask God to save and have mercy on individual leaders.

However, the Bible specifically says that bringing down unrighteous government is just as important to God as raising up righteous government. Therefore, we should pray both sides of this Scripture. "God, raise up righteous leaders, and remove those leaders from their offices who work against You, in Jesus' name."
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Raise up Your Host to a Mighty Movement... Let us vote out these who are against the Constitution and All we believe in... Amen

Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

If you think you can slander a woman into loving you, or a man into voting for you, try it till you are satisfied.
    Abraham Lincoln

The Great Commission was not just a command to disciple people; it was a command to disciple nations. Matthew 28:18-20 says:

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, 'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.' Amen."

Therefore, we need to pray that God will show us how to influence entire nations for Him. How can we use each sphere of society--media, arts, business, government, religion, etc--to show people His glory? The Lord will show us if we pray.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, I come today not to ask, but to render up my unmeasurable thanks for your wondrous mercy and grace. You have defeated those who would enslave all of humanity, eventually, and who hate You and Your Holy Name. Man alone could not have done this. It's You who has made the difference, and given the victory. Thank you, Lord. Thank you more than I could ever say.

The minions of Evil surround us, but you have kept us safe and whole and blessed us far beyond what we "deserve," in our lowly human terms. You are our Lord and Savior, and our best friend, and we could never, ever repay you for your grace and mercy and love. Thank you, and may your Holy Name be praised forever.

Many don't even realize how crucial the vote for Kavanaugh was, but it will change things for years to come, and they NEEDED to be changed desperately. I pray that we will soon now end the mass slaughter of our babies, and other abominations that have been wrought upon us by some of us who despise your Holy Name. Our world is being divided as though with an exceedingly sharp knife. This indicates it's you at work, and not we ourselves. You are letting us show just whose side we're really on, yours or the side of Evil. We've clearly seen just how evil truly works, and what it's willing to do to an outstanding man. Save us, I pray, from a world dominated by these evil ones! You are our Lord, our Savior, our Redeemer and our best friend ever. Blessed be your holy name, always. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...So often we are un thankful... Thank you for the Great Victory we had in the last Election...Thank You that we have the President we have... Thank You for the Goodness we all enjoy.... Thank You for Wonderful Mercy... Thank You for Cherished Hope.. Amen

“Cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey.”
    ― Jack Layton

My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
    Abraham Lincoln

Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.
    Robert Green Ingersoll

The happy Union of these States is a wonder; their Constitution a miracle; their example the hope of Liberty throughout the world.
    James Madison

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Jeremiah 29:11

But those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.
    Isaiah 40:31

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
    Hebrews 11:1

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today we give Thanks for All we are and All we have. We ask for the Good things in life..Love,Mercy,Faith, Hope, Freedom, Courage, Wisdom, and Strength. Please raise Thy Host to win big in the midterms. Please Bless this land and this President.. Amen

“Without integrity and honor, having everything means nothing.”
    Robin Sharma

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” Calvin Coolidge

“Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger but it won’t taste good.”
    Joe Paterno

“The best and only safe road to honor, glory, and true dignity is justice.”
    George Washington

“Life every man holds dear; but the dear man holds honor far more precious dear than life.”
    William Shakespeare

Let honor be to us as strong an obligation as necessity is to others.
    Pliny the Elder

Boolit Master

I say Amen to this Prayer on this good morning - And thank you for it Sir
    Being human is not for sissies.

According to Matthew 25:31-36, "sheep nations" are those nations who bless, protect, and care for Jesus' brothers and sisters. "Goat nations" are those who do not--and goat nations will be judged by God when Jesus returns.

How should we pray, then? Simply pray that America would again become a safe place for the Gospel to be preached. Pray that America would protect and care for all of God's people, and that we would remain free to preach and live Biblical truths.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, PB!!! It looks like the Supreme Court would recognize that in their efforts to keep gov't from establishing a particularly favored religion, they've made ATHEISM the official religion of record! I hope this changes, and soon. I suspect it'll at least be boldly challenged, at the very least. God has been SO veery good to us lately! I am humbled in the extreme to see Him STILL caring for us, and providing healing opportunities for us. If folks will just get out and vote this time, I think we'll ALL be surprised at what that simple act can really do. Time will tell.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord In a few weeks we choose leaders in this Land. Please help us choose those who would follow Thy Will. Let us elect Moral, Upright, Forthright People. Lead us down the Path You would choose... Amen

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
    Norman Vincent Peale

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
    Unknown

A man is never drunk if he can lay on the floor without holding on.
    Joe E. Lewis

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson

Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.
    Publilius Syrus

Luke 18:27
    But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”

Proverbs 21:31
    The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord.

The U.S. has a rich Christian history and was founded on Biblical principles and values. Freedom to exercise religion was written into the constitution and has drawn many to its shores to escape persecution. A number of widespread Awakenings and revivals have swept across the country, and the many evangelical movements and organizations founded here have impacted the world. America remains the world’s largest missionary-sending country. Even so, the Church faces alarming decline. Roughly 78% of Americans claim to be Christian, yet only 31% of adults say that faith is important in their life. Consumerism, moral relativism, immorality, and an independent mindset have infected nearly every part of society, including the Church. Satisfaction is sought primarily through pleasure and materialism. This nation holds unparalleled resources and potential to influence the world for good and spread the Gospel. Yet it stands in desperate need of revival.

John 14: 14
    If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Boolit Master
    That was wonderfully written! Well Done!

Dear Lord..Please send us a revival..... Let it be Yuge.! Amen

Pastor Andrew Brunson, freed from Turkey following two years of imprisonment, prayed with President Trump during their Saturday Oval Office meeting.

"Lord God, I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on President Trump, that you give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all of the plans you have for this country and for him. I ask that you give him wisdom in how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand for truth. I ask that you protect him: from slander, from enemies, from those who would undermine. I ask that you make him a great blessing to this country. Fill him with your wisdom and strength and perseverance. And we bless him. May he be a great blessing to our country. In Jesus’ name, we bless you. Amen."

Please join me in this prayer. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Amen! So many times over...Amen!

Boolit Master
    Remember the last election when President Trump won against all odds? Did you breathe a sigh of relief and think it was a miracle? If you thought that then remember this next one may be more important.

"It's time to get off your hands and in the front lines." (I think) Joe Dan Gorman

Dear Lord... Awaken Thy Host for this next Election. Let them elect those who follow Your Ways. Return this land to the Land of the Free. Thy Will be done.... Amen

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
    ― John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867

“Non nobis solum nati sumus.

(Not for ourselves alone are we born.)”
    ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

“If I were to remain silent, I'd be guilty of complicity.”
    ― Albert Einstein

“Human happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected.”
    ― George Washington

“Lets have faith that right makes might; and in that faith let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

“So nigh is grandeur to our dust,
    So near is God to man,
    When Duty whispers low, 'Thou must,'
    The youth whispers, 'I can.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Emerson: Poems

Boolit Master
    Do you remember all the years the other side vilified us? Even though we were law abiding, we were the problem. Remember how the other side always persecuted the innocent? In November you have a chance to even some of that. Remember....

Dear Lord....Please Bless and Protect this President and this Land. Awaken Thy people and fill them with a Righteous Anger. Let us win BIG...Thy Will be Done.... Amen

“If we don't fight for what we 'stand for' with our passionate words and honest actions, do we really 'stand' for anything?”
    ― Tiffany Madison, Black and White

“TRUTH

Whenever you stand up
    For your conscience,
    Be prepared to be hated
    By the wicked.
    But never, ever,
    Let that scare you;
    For whenever you
    Stand up for God,
    By him,
    You are loved.”
    ― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem

Pray for the leaders of America to come together to provide strategic leadership that will lead to righteous and peaceful living in America.

“First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone, for kings and all those who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.” 1 Timothy 2:1-2

-Father, we appeal to You for our President and Vice President, members of the Cabinet, along with the members of both the House and the Senate, to make decisions that will lead toward a more righteous, peaceful, and orderly America. Amen.

Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast