Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071
Results 1,401 to 1,417 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Yes, I agree and Amen.

Now more than ever, we need to be reminded of this:

Ephesians 6

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I don't care who you are, or whether you're democrat or republican, or whatever, if there is a call to pray for "wisdom and grace" from God to lead this country, I'm in.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...istian-leaders
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    O Lord, Our Lord, I pray that the people of our nation will repent and turn from our wicked ways and seek your face, please heal our country. I ask this In Jesus Name. Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Now more than ever, we need to be reminded of this:

Ephesians 6

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Good post ! We are the body of Christ here in this world . 'We' will have to do the work with his help . Pine Baron I'm glad you included verses 19 and 20 . Many times it's quoted only up to verse 18 . 'We' are given his authority to speak thru him .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen to all the above Prayer - Franklin Graham is calling for a country wide day of prayer and fasting for the nation on Sunday Oct. 25th
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Sorry for being gone...I've been sick and out of the loop...... ( I'm ok)

Dear Lord..... Today we give Thanks for All we are and All we have. We ask You to Bless our Land and President.... Give Trump Wisdom, Power, Knowledge, Understanding, and Victory! Let This Land once more seek Thy Light and Path. Convert these evil ways to Thy Holy Way....Bless us all and Help us elect good people.. Amen

Good to hear from you brother, you had me a little worried. I'm glad you're ok.
    ...and Amen...

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please give us Your Mercy and Love.... Let us elect good People tomorrow.. We do not deserve it but Please Lord, let Trump and all those who love this Country and Constitution be victorious....

Awaken America....Rise up and VOTE....

Thank You Lord for All we are and All we have.... Amen

Boolit Master
    O Lord, Our Lord, I pray that the people of our nation will repent and turn from our wicked ways and seek your face, please heal our country.

I also pray for divine intervention in the election for President Trump to be reelected.

We have voted now Wake up America and Pray.

I ask this In Jesus Name. Amen

Got his today from Franklin Graham...too good not to share.

It’s not over! We need to continue to pray for President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and the outcome of this election. So much hangs in the balance for our nation. My prayer is that we will have four more years of leadership that defends religious freedom, supports law and order, and is the most pro-life administration ever. This is not the time to give up or to stop asking for God’s help and mercy on this country. I hope that followers of the Lord Jesus Christ everywhere will join me in praying today.

Boolit Master
    Yes, I agree it is not over.

We need to continue to pray for President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and the outcome of this election.

I think God is waiting to see if the Church is going to wake up and Pray.

Father God I ask that the election will turn to President Trump's favor. I ask this in Jesus Name . Amen

WAKE UP CHURCH !!!!!

Boolit Master

Amen to the above prayers - Franklin Graham has certainly been a leader in this effort

Boolit Master
    It is not over.

We need to continue to pray for President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and the outcome of this election.

I think God is waiting to see if the Church is going to wake up and Pray.

Father God I ask that the election will turn to President Trump's favor. I ask this in Jesus Name . Amen

WAKE UP CHURCH !!!!!

Boolit Master
    I agree.. It's not over yet....

Dear Lord...Mercy Please..... You meant us to be FREE.... Stand with us now as You have in the past..... Thank You for all we are and all we have... Amen

Boolit Master

& Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... You meant us to be Free... Please Protect and Help President Trump... Protect us from evil... Lead us down the Path You would choose... Amen

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071