Snyders JerkyRepackboxLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load Data Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothers and sisters in Christ

I had not been following the situation closely. I only visited the Chapel for the sole purpose that "somebody needs to be prayed for," and I read your note here. I shared with my wife. I could never imagine having to bury my son.

May God give you grace and comfort in this time. My wife and I will pray for you and your family.
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Ken, I don't need to tell you how much Jesus loves you and your family. But to see Him touch so many to come to your aid in prayer has blessed me. EASTER is being pored out in the blessing sent your family. Jesus lives and comforts the broken hearted, restores our souls and holds us close to Him. May His peace be with you.

Grace and Peace to you and your family.

Boolit Buddy
    Hickok,
    We have so often heard others say that "God will never allow more weight yo pile up on your shoulders than He thinks you can carry."
    As a retired pastor, I can tell you that this is not true. I have over the years seen Him do it again and again.
    BUT he ALWAYS gives us someone to help us carry it. Look inside yourself, look to your friends; see the one who was sent to help. There is no darkness that The Light of loves, friendships and faith cannot peel away.
    Blessings my friend,
    Bob;

Moderator Emeritus

Hickock, let me please say a "Thank you" to you, sir. There's nothing more inspiring than seeing another who's undergoing extreme challenge to his Faith, and still stand tall and upright for God and Christ and Christianity, no matter what. You, sir, provive a very humbling source of great influence on us and our Faith, too. So let me please say a humble "Thank you" to you for providing a shining example of a Christian facing great sorrow. We need folks like you to help show us the way when our times of challenge and sorrow come, so don't ever forget how crucial what you're doing truly is. And it matters, and it matters an awful lot. Thanks.

Boolit Master
    Nice to check back in & be refreshed.
    Thanks everyone.
    U.S.A. " RIDE FOR THE BRAND OR LEAVE!"

Moderator Emeritus

Ken, I am so glad that you are back on the site...healing will take time but I promise you that Your Cast Boolits Family will be there to support you and pray for and with you.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12