Snyders JerkyLoad DataTitan ReloadingWideners
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I have a tragic anouncement and request for prayer

Cast Boolits Owner

Very sad news - Prayers sent.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Moderator Emeritus

I know the pain this family is going through, having gone through it myself. May god rest this family in his loving arms. Prayers on the way.
    If you do not stand for something, you stand for nothing.

You can't spell "restore" with h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y.

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I agree Bodine, it's going to take them a long time to make their pain lessen. This cause needs much prayer . GOD can and will help, that I know. If we do our part it will speed up relief for them, I have seen it before.
    No turning back , No turning back !

I wish all of you could see what I am seeing and feel what I am feeling . I'm the one handing out Hickok's paypal link and collecting contributions by mail. I have said before this is not just a regular old forum. The response to help is awesome , many here are capable of caring . Money is tight and times are tough for many and I understand that . You can help by sending the Hickok family a pm with the link I put on the opening post of this thread and praying for their situation. I have received words of encouragement and caring from people all across this country that are concerned for a man they never met. I find it amazing and humbling that there are still so many good people out there in the times we are living in . Hickok and his family are in trial , your caring and good work will help them.
    Thank you
    Boaz
    Last edited by Boaz; 03-13-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Banned

prayers said for him and the family.

Boolit Master
    Prayers for the family.

Kevin
    Knowledge I take to my grave is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges born before I was.

Success doesn't make me happy, being happy is what allows me to be successful.

Boolit Buddy
    It's in time's like this when we feel small... helpless, not sure what to say or even do, when I often remind myself how easy it is to humble ourselves when we've already been driven to our knee's by life. But, as Christians, we have the only method available to us that can make a difference, and that is to Pray and to show our Good Works by helping a friend and fellow brother out.

Prayers for you and the family Hickok, and if there is anything else that I can do, please don't hesitate to ask!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

μολων λαβε

It's a blessing to see the Castboolits community come together to help a member.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
    Oh great, another thread that makes me spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker 45acp View Post
    It's in time's like this when we feel small... helpless, not sure what to say or even do, when I often remind myself how easy it is to humble ourselves when we've already been driven to our knee's by life. But, as Christians, we have the only method available to us that can make a difference, and that is to Pray and to show our Good Works by helping a friend and fellow brother out.

Prayers for you and the family Hickok, and if there is anything else that I can do, please don't hesitate to ask!
    Good post , read it several times .

Prayers going out to Hickok and his Family.

It's only been 6 days since this tragic death happened . Lets continue to pray and support this family that has to rebuilt their lives . If you haven't sent a pm of condolence please do . If you can make a donation please do so, the cost of burying a loved one is a burden the family doesn't need with the loss at hand .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234