Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLoad DataSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some prayer quickly !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Need some prayer quickly !

A fellow Cast Boolit's member ...Jon in Glenco's parents are having trouble . Their names are Roger and Ronae , Roger is a WW 2 vet and has heart/medical problems , Ronae his mom is having hip surgery IN THE MORNING . She is her husbands caregiver . They are in their mid to upper 80's . Roger is in a care facility until Ronae can recover enough to bring him home . Jon has a long drive and is going to drive it in the morning to help and stay with his mom during and after she has the surgery. His dads care facility is 25 miles away.

This is a hard situation for the whole family, Jon is going to be stretched thin and hard put plus his folks are separated for now with medical problems. Please pray hard on this one for all involved .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lord please help Ronae with her surgery tomorrow , be with her and help her . Please help the doctors in the surgery, guide them Lord. Let her have a quick recovery so that she and Roger can be together again . Help Roger deal with the situation and give him the comfort of your presence, take care of him Lord. Help Jon in this stressful situation as he helps his parents. Take care of all of them Lord. In Jesus name I ask it. Amen

Boolit Master

Prayer sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Grand Master

Done deal. Let's also pray to keep Jon safe in his travels.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Banned

Praying for all concerned.

Boolit Mold
    Prayers for sure!

Lord be with Jon on the road this morning , let everything go well on the trip to his destination. Let Ronae's surgery go well , and the recovery time short with as little pain and problems as possible. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Praying for the whole family
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    Prayers on the way !
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Prayers sent up for Jon and his Mom and Dad
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Good morning heavenly Father. I come to you to request that you be with Jon in Glenco's parents Ronae and Roger. Ronae is having hip surgery and please guide the medical team that is doing the surgery. Guide them and be with them during this delicate surgery. Be with the medical team that will care for and perform her therapy. Father, I am also asking that you help the medical personnel that are caring for Roger's heart problems. Roger needs his wife back to help not only be his mate but to help care for his needs. Father all is possible through You and I humbly ask that You guide these medical personnel that are tending to these two people. In Your Name I pray.....Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.O' Lord hear my prayers and act accordingly to your bidding.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

Prayers for the whole family.

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Our thoughts and prayers to everyone for quick healing and safe travels during a stressful time.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers for the family, safety in travel and for the medical teams that God may direct their hands and minds during the time of medical care.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Prayers sent
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Please help Jon's mom this morning come through her surgery with no complications . Help her to mend quickly Lord . Be there with her . Be with all of them please. Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we are standing together to lift Jon and his parents to your throne of mercy for your healing, protection and grace in this time of need. we all believe that as we pray your power is released to help them.
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Mom's still in surgery, I'm just waiting here in the waiting room. Glad the hospital has wifi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001