Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Prayer for today

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer for today

Thank you for yet another day Lord. Help us to do what you would have done . Put in our hearts the direction you would have us go . Without you we are lost , stay close and guide us , be with us and help us . Show us the plan you have for us this day. Thank you for all that you have given. In Jesus name I pray . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy

Amen. Good morning Boaz

Good morning to you sir and thank you for joining our group!

Moderator Emeritus

Great post Boaz.....direct and to the point....Praise the Lord! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Mold
    Amen!

Boolit Master

Amen and Amen!
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the prayer and may God bless you and the forum and keep all casters from harm as they exercise their hobby.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Boaz. But all He can do is whisper in our ear. It's the devil that shouts. We have to be tuned in to hear what He says when He whispers to us. And a triple amen to the thanks part. We're always going to Him for help, but much less often for plain old "Thanks." The hustle and bustle and all that we think is "expected" of us by our surroundings seem to keep our attention and He gets left out all too often in our lives. As humans, we can only focus on one thing at a time, it seems, and that seems to be doubly true when we're NOT focused on His will, but our own. Were it not for His Grace, we'd all clearly be lost. How can we not remember to thank Him for that? But we do.

Again, thanks for a great and universal prayer for EVERY day of our lives. May we just simply uphold it.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    woke up this morning to my coffee, a time to read a chapter and pray for the people on the prayer list. then had coffee on chat with some great guys at 6 am, then started my day as i walked out the door one more prayer, Lord help me be a witness for you to someone today. Lord don't let me hurt anyones feeling today.

Jim you make a great point . When I'm putting a prayer up on the forum it's what is on my mind for me , not just other members . I am too far from being complete , I have to have goals and reminders for myself everyday. I will never be complete but our savior expects us to try and do our best . I fall short too many times but there is always the hope that I can do better today . You can read the prayer I put up today and just change every 'us' to 'me'.
    Last edited by Boaz; 03-10-2016 at 04:49 PM.