Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Load Data Wideners

Thread: Lyman press?

Lyman press?

Can anybody give me a clue what this lYMAN press is worth?

Thanks!

WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Boolit Master
    The press looks like the original Lyman T-Mag turret press, and not one of the newer Lyman T-mag II turret presses. Obviously repainted, or an attempted repaint as well.

I have an older one as well (also a repaint) much like it, underneath my reloading bench.

The newer style Lyman T-mag II's turret press tends to sell for around $200

Figure it's a used press and older, unless it has more value as a vintage press (which I doubt) as it's not a Lyman Tru-Line Junior, or a Lyman All American press.

It also doesn't appear to have any other accessories, like a powder measure or auto primer feed tube.

Your turret press will work with most standard press mounted Universal priming arms, like the Lyman, or even the RCBS one.

Since they also sell a Lyman reloading kits like the T-mag Expert with many extras included, I wouldn't expect it to have much more value than just as a bare bones turret press. Still its a decent press to use. I've had many hours of enjoyment, and fine service from my old T-mag turret press.

Id guess the value to be around $50-75 dollars at the most. I couldn't find an original one for sale currently on Ebay or Gunbroker (only the newer T-mag II's) to help pin the value down any better than that. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a more accurate appraisal for you.

- Bullwolf

Thanks, I looked and could find one either. Not worth trying to sell here and paying shipping on it. I will just toss it under the bench and maybe find someone local
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??