MidSouth Shooters SupplyADvertise hereTitan ReloadingStainLess Steel Media
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationGraf & SonsRotoMetals2

Thread: Ready to ship items!

Vendor Sponsor

Ready to ship items!

I am starting a new thread for the purpose of listing items I have ready to ship now! I will also use this thread to post links to items listed in the swap and sell forum of this site.

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian
    When you stop learning you are dying.

Check out available BTSniper products and prices at
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...?114-BT-Sniper

Say hello and like my FB page as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/bt.sniper/

Brian

Vendor Sponsor

22 cal point form die!

Here is your chance! Had a die go a little big on me while lapping and polishing, as good as I would like to think I am at polishing a die every once in a while I go a little to far. This is what happen to this new die.

I have a brand new BTSniper premium 22 cal point form swage die for sale at a deeply discounted price. Normally this die alone sells for $795 when I hit my mark on the diameter.

This die will work in any reloading press. Bullet is ejected from die with a simple soft blow to the ejection pin from any sort of simple mallet or an auto ejection system can be purchased separately to mount to the press.

I am offering this die for $295 plus $20 S&H. Price is for die alone, I can provide necessary base punch if needed for $75 (someone might already have a 22 cal base punch with their set of swage dies allowing them to save a few more dollars).

Here is the die!

And if needed here is what the base punch looks like (last one on right)

At the start of the barring surface, a bullet made in this die is .2245" in diameter and at the base of a 55 grain bullet it is .2255" in diameter. This would make an excellent die for swaging cast 22 cal boolits or evening out the PC finish for utmost in accuracy potential. Or one could make 22 cal jacketed bullets as it is intended for and simply use a Lee .224 push threw sizing die to bring the bullet back down to nominal size. Or a slightly oversized bullet like this might bring life back to a potentially shot out barrel.

I can not tell you what to do with a slightly oversized bullet or tell you about the success I have had shooting oversized bullets. I can not even offer a guarantee with this die. It is sold as is but rest assured it is made with the same brand new components that go into all my BTSniper premium dies. This die works and will last and with the great black nitride finish it will maintain it's diameter and smooth finish.

I am happy to accept paypal (friends and family to avoid fees), money order, check or credit card over the phone.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help.

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, OR.

PayPal address is BT_Sniper@Hotmail.com

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-4095

Brian

Vendor Sponsor

Another 22 cal point form die, works in any press, even RCE WH or SG!

Here is your chance! Had a die go a little big on me while lapping and polishing, as good as I would like to think I am at polishing a die every once in a while I go a little to far. This is what happen to this new die.

I have a brand new BTSniper premium 22 cal point form swage die for sale at a deeply discounted price. Normally this die alone sells for $795 when I hit my mark on the diameter.

This die will work in any reloading press including the RCE line of swage press (mounted upside down in ram). Bullet is ejected from die with a simple soft blow to the ejection pin (or automatically from RCE press) from any sort of simple mallet or an auto ejection system can be purchased separately to mount to the press.

I am offering this die for $295 plus $20 S&H. Price is for die alone, I can provide necessary base punch if needed for $75 (someone might already have a 22 cal base punch with their set of swage dies allowing them to save a few more dollars).

Here is the die!

And if needed here is what the base punch looks like (last one on right)

At the start of the barring surface, a bullet made in this die is .2245" in diameter and at the base of a 55 grain bullet it is .2255" in diameter. This would make an excellent die for swaging cast 22 cal boolits or evening out the PC finish for utmost in accuracy potential. Or one could make 22 cal jacketed bullets as it is intended for and simply use a Lee .224 push threw sizing die to bring the bullet back down to nominal size. Or a slightly oversized bullet like this might bring life back to a potentially shot out barrel.

I can not tell you what to do with a slightly oversized bullet or tell you about the success I have had shooting oversized bullets. I can not even offer a guarantee with this die. It is sold as is but rest assured it is made with the same brand new components that go into all my BTSniper premium dies. This die works and will last and with the great black nitride finish it will maintain it's diameter and smooth finish.

I am happy to accept paypal (friends and family to avoid fees), money order, check or credit card over the phone.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help.

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, OR.

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-4095

Brian

Vendor Sponsor

FREE SWAGE PRESS!

!!!!!SOLD!!!!!

Here is a great offer to anyone that has ever wanted to make their own 22 cal bullets from free 22lr brass. Sure the shelves might be full of bullets right now but it never hurts to prepare for tomorrow, making your own bullets will take your reloading and shooting to the next level. Experience the freedom from those that have and will attempt to regulate us. Experience the limitless possibility of making and shooting your own home made bullets from free materials.

I have here a complete package offer of my Black Nitride processed premium BTSniper 22 cal dies. I am also including for free a nearly new RCBS press all set up to make these bullets with. This is an extra press of mine I never used for swaging and barely used at all for reloading. The lucky customer that purchases this complete package will be getting a "turn key" set up and operation. Everything will be set up by me before shipped to make the learning process as easy as possible to achieve perfect results. All the lock rings of the dies will be set to their optimum location for perfect results, all one has to do is install the proper die with proper base punch in the press and they are good to go! I guarantee it!

Cost is $1395 plus $30 S&H. This is $100 less then my regular price plus a free $100 RCBS press all set to go and ready to sell now! I don't get to sell my dies that often all set and ready to go, especially with a free press so if your ready now is a good time to get a great set of dies at a great price.

I am happy to accept paypal (friends and family to avoid fee), money order, check, or credit card over the phone.

Paypal address is BT_Sniper@hotmail.com

This die set will make any weight 22 cal bullet you wish from 35 grains to 80 grains from nothing more then free scrap brass and a bit of lead. It has a perfect 6s ogive that matches the Sierra 52 grain Match king profile and will shoot well out of any gun, semi auto or bolt. The meplat (nose) is a nice small and tight .062 in diameter for excellent BC potential. The accuracy myself and my customers get from these bullets is every bit as good as what commercial bullets can do but..... the explosive results on varmints in second to none!

The complete package will include

Press all set to go!
    Derim die to make 22 cal jackets
    Core Swage die to bleed cores all to exacting weights
    Core seat die
    Point form die
    11 cavity core mold (Lee 6 cavity handles required as I ran out)
    Auto Eject System to mount to press
    1/2oz. tin of swage lube
    Control bullet for easy set up (not really necessary as I will pre set all the dies but does come in handy is settings of lock rings are moved)
    Samples of each step of the process
    Stuck bullet removal tools (just in case but shouldn't be needed)
    Complete instruction manual
    And my complete support to help at any step of the process.

all you need is...

Lead pot to melt scrap lead.
    Lee 6 cavity mold handles.
    Scrap free lead
    Scrap free 22lr brass

That's it!

Feel free to do a bit of research in the swage forum, maybe many of you have already but you will find plenty of reviews of my work, these dies here represent several years of refinement and precision to offer the best quality set of dies I have to offer. They come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if your not happy with the product simply send it back for refund minus shipping. Product also comes with life time guarantee against manufacture defects, if anything breaks or comes apart I'll fix or replace it (does not cover abuse or neglect).

Here are some pics!

5 shots!

Feel free to let me know any questions you may have and I'll always be happy to help.

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, OR.

Paypal address is BT_Sniper@Hotmail.com

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-0495
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 01-03-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Brian

Vendor Sponsor

!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!

45 cal SWC BOOLIT swage die!

Here is a great die I put together for a customer that had to back out of the deal. A 45 cal SWC that will be perfect for making your 45 cal boolits even more accurate and perfectly symmetric as well as eliminating any voids in the cast lead, this should give the best possible oportunity for utmost accuracy potential from cast boolits. Use with a Corbin base guard, or naked lead boolit for TL, an already lubed boolit, a PC coated boolit or even make half jacketed bullets.

Bullets from die measure .4528" at the start of the barring surface and .4535" at the base of a typical 240 grain bullet. Diameter of meplat is .312, should be just about perfect for any 45 cal cast boolit needs.

Comes with FP punch, additional HP punch available for $75 extra.

Die is same material and quality as my BTSniper premium bullet swage dies, quality professionally heat treat steel with awesome Black Nitrdie finish.

I sell similar dies exactly like this for $495.

I'm letting this excellent die go for $395 plus $20 S&H

Can be used in any decent reloading press and a simple mallet is all that is needed to eject the bullet from the die (auto ejection system is also available). I don't know the max BNH it will handle but I use these dies with brass jackets so it should handle most typical hardness well, off the top of my head I would put it at 15BNH max and preferably 10 BNH or less for max life. Should last for several 10s or 100s of thousands of rounds.

240 grain 44 cal swaged up to 45 cal SWC. Use Corbin 45 cal base guards for perfect results!

or even 45 cal jackets can be used (may require a core seat die for best results). Lead boolit was a 45 cal 245 grain swaged to SWC.

I am happy to accept paypal (friends and family), money order, check or credit card over the phone.

Thanks for looking.

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, Or.

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-4095
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 01-04-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Brian