WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: George Dropped Off Some 7mm Booolits...

George Dropped Off Some 7mm Booolits...

While I was consolidating my reloading bench I happened across some 7mm boolits. Now I'm not sure why I would have these as I don't have a 7mm caliber rifle to speak of. George must have dropped these off while I was considering a 7mm build a while ago. Alas, I wasn't able to do it because of lack of funds.

Now what will I do with all of these good looking 7mm boolits? How about this... if there is any member in need, who has been a member of Cast Boolits for at least one month with a minimum of 30 posts I'd like to bless you as I've been blessed.

As one person said, "Please PM me with your "particulars", and I will choose the person as I see fit. There will be no time limit, but I will end the search at any time, based on a "winning" response, early or late."

Last edited by davidheart; 02-21-2016 at 02:20 PM.

I received two PM's so far about these boolits. I'm going to wait a little longer to see if anybody has need before I choose who to send to.

All done. I've sent out PM's to those who messaged me. I'm splitting the handout 4 ways. It's not much, but hopefully it'll help y'all to get started with the purposes you needed the boolits.