Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee Precision
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Reloading Everything

Thread: WTB/WTT Ruger .357 Maximum Serial #600-11588 TWO FOR ONE! NW Pennsylvania

Boolit Bub

WTB/WTT Ruger .357 Maximum Serial #600-11588 TWO FOR ONE! NW Pennsylvania

Looking for Ruger Maximum serial number 600-11588. Outright purchase, or I will trade you one NIB 7 1/2 Ruger Maximum and one NIB 10 1/2 Ruger Maximum for it! That's right, two for one! Also looking for any Ruger Maximum that has a letter suffix or prefix to the serial number or any other numbers "stamped" any where else on the gun. Drop me a PM, thanks for lookin', Coogs.

Boolit Master

Yep you got me. As you know I just got another Ruger 357 Maximum.
    What's the deal with serial numbers anyways????. Is there something I should know???
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Bub
    Just a "couple" different ones I'm looking for to round out my collection. 600-11588 is the highest serial number Max out there. It's worth two NIB Maxi's to me. 600-04804 was used in a Federal Ammunition advertisement. Coogs.

Boolit Bub
    Last gun................highest one out there. Ruger produced 16,314 completed Maximums and/or serialized frames. When all the hoopla started about top strap cutting, which, by the way is not a problem, and forcing cone erosion, which is a SELF inflicted problem of idiots trying to drive 125 gr. bullets at Mach 4.2 with fast burning powders (The round was meant for 180 gr. and HEAVIER bullets driven by slow burning powders),Ruger ceased shipment of all Maxi's sometime in early Spring of 1983. After a whole bunch of other scuttlebutt, buy backs, trade in's, bashing by the gun media, Bill Sr. Had enough and the project was dropped. Ruger the proceeded to "scrap" over 5000 completed guns and or serialized frames. Constant research and a 3 hour long phone call to Ruger records has allowed me to pin down the highest numbered Maxi out there..........#600-11588 Gotta have it, I'm a Max nut, or should I say "the" nut. Last count I was up to 53 of them.....................Jack

ADMIN

Bump - no discussion allowed

Boolit Bub
    Btt.....................