RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Free 94/6 lead antimony to needy caster

Boolit Master

Free 94/6 lead antimony to needy caster

As mentioned by 40-82 hiker "The person I am looking for will be someone who has at least 30 days and 30 posts (someone dedicated to this sport and not to Ebay), and needing some lead/alloy for casting/alloying. You don't have to be "new" to casting, but you MUST be in need of the alloy, NOT HAVE ANY in house, and little chance of mining any. Your level of competence at casting is NOT a factor (neophyte or experienced)."

I can get 15 lbs in a small flat rate box. Please pm me and I will choose out of the first couple of pm's. Will probably just have my son choose the winner.

Thanks Bob and I hope you do not mind me poaching almost your whole thread. Remember sir you started this not me.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Boolit Master
    I think it is awesome you guys are doing this!

Boolit Buddy
    Well done sir! Yet another reason this is a great forum.

Boolit Mold
    I guess I should have joined earlier.
    Started casting January 2016 and having fun.

Boolit Man
    What a wonderful and gracious act of kindness. You sir are what makes this site so great. I may be a newbie to casting boolits, but thankfully I have 40 lbs of assorted lead on the bench to work with. May your gift find a caster in need.
    Last edited by Bruntson; 02-19-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Boolit Master
    I have a fellow friend that I'm going to get into casting this weekend or early next week. In the last day I picked up a mold for him from a member here and I will be helping him with picking up lead too. This might be a good opportunity for him to 1) pickup some lead, 2)see the great place this forum is and 3) see how he can one day pay it forward with this hobby like you are doing, I've done and others before me have done.

Joe,

This is really great! Okay, I'll concede I started it, if you'll concede you first had the idea to put up your lead for someone else.

As to the "poaching" from my post, have at it!

Thanks,
    Bob

Boolit Master
    Awesome guys.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor