Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load Data Wideners
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: It's official...Texas is "home".

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    Well when you mentioned beautiful women, you just called Texas by name, they just don't come any prettier. I like Idaho too, but I suspect it will be encroached and changed before Texas does.
    Why would you think that? Texas is far more liberal than Idaho and not even close in per capita firearms ownership. The thought that Texas is some great bastion of rugged individualism and freedom-loving cowboys is a myth that the facts just don't bear out.

Texas will turn blue way before Idaho. But rest assured; all the states will turn blue within a decade or so. Liberalism is a cancer that is spreading quickly.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-is-your-state

Rounding out the top five Republican states are Alaska, Idaho, Kansas and Mississippi, according to The Hill, and the top five most Democratic states include Minnesota, Oregon, California and Rhode Island.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gun-o...y-state-2015-7

Attachment 215848

Banned

Texas is sadly on the verge of becomming a Pink State. Demographics.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho45guy View Post
    Uh oh...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ic-voters.html

With early voting already suggesting a record turnout for Democrats, and widespread speculation about what effect an endorsement by President Trump will have on Republican candidates, the Texas primaries are being looked at as both a bellwether for the rest of the nation - and a sign the red state could be turning purple more quickly than expected.
    Did that article mention the large turnout for Republicans in early voting as well? It's not as large as the Democrats but it's not that far off. 85% of Republicans approve and 85% of Democrats disapprove of Trump in Texas. Republicans outnumber democrats in the state. If republicans show up to vote it won't be as bad as the media is making it out to be.

Everyone needs to turn off the news. It's March and they're already ramping everyone up. Do your research and decide who you're going to vote for. Avoid all the doom and gloom that the media is reporting.

BTW, every state is different. Just because something happens in Texas doesn't mean it will happen elsewhere. The democrats could be well organized there and do nothing where I live. So don't believe the media.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    Well when you mentioned beautiful women, you just called Texas by name, they just don't come any prettier.
    You got me there; Idaho has a true drought when it comes to beautiful women. I think the state with the most beautiful women is Florida. Every company that I've worked for the past 15 years has had a Florida satellite office and when you pull up the employee directory, nearly every one of them are beautiful.

Oddly enough, years ago I went to a federal LEO training seminar in Bismarck, ND for two weeks and was astounded by the large number of beautiful blonde girls I met. And all were as sweet as could be.

Banned

California is strong in fetching women

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    One of he only upsides I could find in Cali myself, but Texas still has em beat in that dept too. lol

In Remembrance
    Now it has been a few years, so this could have changed, but I challenge anyone to go camp right in town next to the tube chute in New Braunsfels for a weekend.

Unless it has changed there is not a beach in Cali or Florida that can compete scenery wise, going by having lived in all three states, but very short term in two of them, guess which two. lol

Boolit Grand Master

It's official...Texas is "home".

Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    There are good looking women everywhere. Orange County California has an extremely high rate of "modified" women. I don't find this attractive. Now the blonde haired blue eyed young women that I seem to come across all the time in West Virginia are my speed. I'm pretty sure they hit the wall when they have children. But they are strikingly beautiful before this.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    I'm pretty sure they hit the wall when they have children. But they are strikingly beautiful before this.
    So after 15 they go downhill out there?

In Remembrance
    If if that is the case, Mexico is hard to beat. Them short dark haired gals in lowsiana can sure tear a guy up too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Did that article mention the large turnout for Republicans in early voting as well? It's not as large as the Democrats but it's not that far off. 85% of Republicans approve and 85% of Democrats disapprove of Trump in Texas. Republicans outnumber democrats in the state. If republicans show up to vote it won't be as bad as the media is making it out to be.

Everyone needs to turn off the news. It's March and they're already ramping everyone up. Do your research and decide who you're going to vote for. Avoid all the doom and gloom that the media is reporting.

BTW, every state is different. Just because something happens in Texas doesn't mean it will happen elsewhere. The democrats could be well organized there and do nothing where I live. So don't believe the media.
    Notiwhstanding the early voting the Republican turnout was much higher.
    Have mercy.
    A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
    A haw, haw, haw

Boolit Buddy
    Well now you have a responsibility to work hard in keeping Texas a pro-gun state. Just this week National Public Radio, aka Communist Radio interviewed a Texas Congressman O'Roark or something like that. I understood him to indicate he is going to run for the US Senate. He left no doubt that he believes the 2nd Amendment does not indicate the private ownership of semi-automatic firearms. He believes AR rifles should not be in private ownership. Note that he already is a US Congressman from Texas if I did not misunderstand the Communist Radio interviewer. My wife and I work hard for pro-gun candidates running for all levels of government. We hold and attend events, go door to door, write and coordinate letters to newspapers, distribute yard signs, and stuff envelopes. I draft statements candidates should want to make regarding firearms ownership. I collect endorsement signatures at shooting events. Voting is by itself no nearly enough to defend freedom. That is the reality in America today. Anyone might ask how I happen to be listening to Communist Radio; the answer is I like to know what the enemy is thinking.

Beto O'Rourke is another typical leftist democrat. Cruz got more votes in the Republican primary, than were cast in the Democrat primary.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2018/03...-ready-battle/
    Have mercy.
    A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
    A haw, haw, haw

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456