Reloading EverythingLoad DataInline FabricationWideners
RepackboxSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: AnalyzeLoad software

Boolit Bub

AnalyzeLoad software

Has anyone heard of/used a program called AnalyzeLoad by Box Elder Innovations, LLC? I came across an ad in an old issue of Rifle magazine. It looks to perform the same general function as Quickload, but the price is certainly better (almost to the point I might get it just for comparison purposes).

Edit: I emailed them asking if they have information about Nobel or Shooters World powders, and if the program was delivered electronically. I received a response within an hour that they do not have information for Nobel or Shooters World powders, and that the installer is emailed after purchase. They did mention that if I was able to get the info for Nobel or Shooters World powders, the program has a menu to input it.
    Last edited by footpetaljones; 02-02-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Moderator Emeritus
    I got a copy when it first came out, I have communicated with the developer and he added cartridges when I gave him the volumes, all good it is just that I have never got the programme to work could well be my fault but if it is that difficult for me I just gave up on it. Life is too short for me to struggle computers and software.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Bub
    Was there a specific thing that didn't work for you? Have you ever compared its results to Quickload?

Moderator Emeritus
    I never got any results to compare. I entered the data but got nothing meaningful out. I did speak with the designer but we were talking two different languages I don't do software speak, there is a paucity of instructions with the programme. It looks easy enough to start with but it just didn't work for me, I can't get enthused about computer stuff enough to get involved with technicalities.

Maybe I got a duff programme but the designer seemed to think it was me, which is entirely possible but we weren't able to sort out what was wrong, now I find Quickload a doddle to use, it has a good manual with it.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

AnalyzeLoad Software

I would invite you to take another look at the AnalyzeLoad software. Several improvements have been made to the software. Including the option to add your own case and powder properties.

AnalyzeLoad is computer program that has both interior and exterior ballistics modules. The interior ballistics module includes three calculation modes — 1) forward calculation, 2) sensitivity analysis, and 3) inverse calculations.

Boolit Master
    Denmark (a greasy little spot in Scandinavia)
    I went to their www to seek info and got none!

How many bullets are in the database?
    How many powders?
    How many cartridges?
    How often is the databases updated and to what cost?

How dificult is it to enter data yourself?

I have used QL for the past decade and would like to compare, but not if i dont know what i'm buying.

Boolit Master

I sent an email requesting more information. The software looks good and appears quite geeky but without more information I'm reluctant to buy.
    Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over intellect, but masquerading as the reverse.

I don't know how we ever shot maximum loads before P/C come along and saved us all. R5R

"No mosque in the United States flies an American flag."

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master
    Denmark (a greasy little spot in Scandinavia)
    So noone knows or is it so meger that noone dares to answer?

Vendor Sponsor

They have a manual posted you can download, dated December 2017 so they are at least keeping up with it.

http://www.boxelderinnovations.com/u...ers_manual.pdf
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.