RotoMetals2WidenersLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Arthritis relief?

Boolit Master
    My Doc has me on Hydrocodone and Humira shots taken bi-monthly at home, I get blood drawn every 2 months to check for signs of liver damage and others.

I'm not big on taking chemicals but this combination seems to help quite a bit, the Humira seems to keep my joints from swelling up as much as they used to do.

Getting older sucks...
    i.m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round..... i really love to watch them roll ,,,, J,W,L.

Boolit Master
    A friend of mine has bad arthritis and he is taking turmeric curcumin. He claims it helps with the inflammation.
    He is a virtuoso guitarist who has arthritis in his hands, so I guess it must work for him.
    Last edited by Clay M; 02-04-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Well, I found out the nearby Murdoch's farm and ranch store that I frequent has DMSO in liquid, gel and roll-on! Bought the gel, it was like $4.99 or so, certainly cheap enough. It stinks, yes, but it's not overwhelming and dissipates quickly, so I can deal with that. Taste it in the mouth too, but not overwhelming either, certainly livable. Best of all, it seems to WORK and gives relief! Going back today to get one of the roll-on bottles for spot use on problem areas.

Also going to pursue medical support to approach the problem internally, if there's anything that can be done about it medically. I'm sure there will be finger-wagging about the DMSO because "it's not FDA approved", but I don't really give a flying poot about "Government approval". We all know that the FDA's biggest responsibility is to protect Big Pharma first and foremost. They'll never approve DMSO because nobody can patent it and "own" it. Just like colloidal silver.

Boolit Master
    If you think a medication will help you, then it generally will. But if you have RA and are not going to a doctor on a regular basis you are just making it worse.
    East Tennessee

Boolit Buddy
    Hands in pain. Neck? Back? Fella here was asking about knees too. Mmmmm

Melaxicam... prescription from Doctor... and... glucosamine HCL....over the counter at SAM's. take two aday....

Now,, here in Fort Bend County Texas...have a good 'hand' doctor... TUNIS is her name... she will shoot your knuckles
    up with some FINE stuff every 90 days... it works for 60 and you have to suck it up for 30...

Now, she is a darn good cutter...good with a knife...she cut three of my knuckles on my right hand and they are
    much, much better. but...after cutting....no more 'shoot ups'.... so...pay your money...take your chance....

So... now...guess you have 55 or 60 year old knuckles. me too. Some time...gotta 'nut up' and start using your
    little finger to keep your nose clean. TUNIS is gonna cut the thumbs next month.... gotta keep insurance payments
    flowing.... Paid for medicare all my life....now time to cash in....

If you go to a doctor...got to a HAND MAN...or Lady...like TUNIS... not a GP or proctologist. You don't need to be
    pointing a crocked finger at your own ***.

Nose Dive

Cheap, Fast, Good. Kindly pick two.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rondog View Post
    ...................... We all know that the FDA's biggest responsibility is to protect Big Pharma first and foremost. They'll never approve DMSO because nobody can patent it and "own" it. Just like colloidal silver.
    100% truth!

....... and there is another unholy alliance at work here ......... between doctors and big Pharma.

Now, I don't dismiss our modern pharmacuetical industry completely but I firmly believe they need to be treated with a lot of skepicism .........

So here's something else you can add to the list of "never gonna be on the FDA hit parade":

amazingmolecules.com

Yet, for the sake of humanity this needs to get out .....badly!

I know this product well and I would suggest you look into it .......... especially the video called "Genisis" ....... if you are still interested at that point, PM me and I will glad to walk you through some of your questions. Don't let the business hype turn you off ..... first and foremost, the stuff works and works well and if you desire to go further, well that's your decision. I have been into this for going on three years and don't even think about making money off it ..... I get my "pay" by helping people along with my own physical well being.

Here is a doc that sold his practice and quit cutting on people to work with this instead:

https://worldclasswellness.wordpress...llular-health/

Scroll down to Dr. David Silverman

You mentioned stomach issues ........ I had my first duodenal ulcer in college, both mother and father have had history with them as well so I came by them honestly. The above product helps my gut ......... seriously.

Best regards and best of luck

Three 44s
    Last edited by Three44s; 02-10-2016 at 02:40 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

Aspirin and/or naproxen sodium (they work slightly differently, so both together help more than separately) and
    Apercream rubbed directly into the affected area. Be sure to have something solid in your stomach when you
    take aspirin, just to be on the ultra-safe side. Aspirin on an empty stomach can cause problems in the stomach.

Bill
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

First I would like to back up three4's statement about ASEA.

We bought some mostly for my wife who has the arthr in her hands, fibromyalgia in her neck and shoulders, sinus and inner ear infections chronically.

She is already on 14 perscriptions and a few suppliments. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

2 oz internally every morning, loaded one of her empty nasal sprayers with some. And a spritz bottle for outside use.

Now I have my own health issues, just came in from hard work outside redoing patio. I was hot, sweaty, tired, miserable, ached all over. Wife ripped my T-shirt off and started spritzing me and wiping me down.

5 min later I was cool, no pain, skin tingling happily everywhere. My right hip which had been starting to growl shut up.

Hips and shoulders is where my Arthritis shows. The only things I have ever found that really works is

A Heat, as much as I can take. Hot showers as hot as I can stand it. If it flares I sit on a heating pad for 2 days.

B Take a plastic container with a lid, 3/4 fill it with raisins, cover the raisins with gin. Just plain clear gin.
    Add a bit of honey to help put out the fire and make it go down easier. Give it two weeks to get those raisins good and drunk. Eat a spoonful every day until the dang Arthritis pain goes away.

And now

C ASEA.
    Its not cheap, I don't like that their web page looks like a pyramid scheme/aka multi level marketing. (Those at the top rake in the money from those at the bottom)

But it works. My wife feels better after a week. I feel better after one treatment.
    The skin on my back, shoulders is still singing the "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" song.

There is zero pain anywhere. And in 10 minutes I have regained enough energy to go make myself something to eat.

This is good stuff folks. Believe me, or not, your choice.

Try the drunk raisins. Works for some, doesn't for others. But if it does work, I can often go 2-4 months between flares.
    Needing to take a spoonful daily till the pain goes away.

That is my story, freely shared in the hope it will help others live pain free. YMMV.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Some friends from the reservation gave me an oil they make from an old tribal remedy. No idea what it is, but it sure works. I did find an emu oil rub at the livestock supply meant for horses that works nearly as well.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Just thought I'd mention I've been using a prescription medication called Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel, 1%. Works wonders as a pain relief! And with our health plan, all prescriptions are only $5, so it's perfect. I have osteoarthritis, not the rheumatoid, which is good - for what that's worth.

But if you need pain relief, ask your doc about this stuff.

Boolit Master
    Use to use Blue Emu for osteoarthritis in my hands and thumbs. Started taking hemp oil and drinking a cup of ginger root tea twice a day. Have quit the Blue Emu totally and am doing much better.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    A lot of arthritis can be eliminated by removing white flour and sugar from your diet. I went to almond and coconut flour, and Stevia for sweetner. It did help considerably.

there is a few things that if you stop eating them pain will be reduced

look up the plant paradox

More of a life style change

eliminate Most Grains... flour, corn, beans etc

potatoes .... I miss potato chips

I have early ... minor.. arthritis after 6 weeks, I now have the least pain in 4 years ....5 weeks no pain pills

also taking app 7 different vitamin pills like collagen / gusomine / calicum

Yes I have some pain... but can handle it so far ..... and lost 10 lb

Boolit Master

I don't have RA but enjoy osteoarthritis in all my joints and spine, some days it is a real chore just to get up out of bed and fix something to eat. I have found very little that takes(dulls) the pain for long and just live with it.Things could be much worse.
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master

Bigeloil sold for horses, works for me
    Last edited by SSGOldfart; 11-19-2019 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Window's spell check thingy messed up the post
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master

When you use pharmacologically pure DMSO, pay attention to being certain that your hands — receiving and applying — are as close to sterile and clean as possible. DMSO is an unusual solvent. It acts as a carrier for other products to penetrate skin. If you have something on receiver or applier, it may be "included" in your application of DMSO. . . . As I alluded to — not all DMSO is pharmacologically pure.

As one who has enjoyed MCTD for quite a while, I am a living database on such topics. Because some of my symptoms preclude the use of the usual palliatives such as NSAIDs, one family of drugs available for my rheumatologist is immunosuppressants — anticancer drugs, antirejection drugs used by transplant patients. . . . One behavior that helps, but its very success causes a side effect. People want to administer to you a beating. If you complain, whine, vigorously curse everything, making those around you feel bad, you will feel better — until the side effects occur.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Naphtali; 11-25-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it. Sam Levinson

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart View Post
    Bigeloil sold for horses, works for me
    I'd used that for years, but it has got hard to find here. I guess I should order some.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rondog View Post
    Thanks jcwit! DMSO, I believe that's it! Anybody have personal experience with it for this?
    I’ve used it it works, but it stinks and once ya put it on your skin it’ll leave a strong garlic taste in your mouth. Ya should be able to get it in a farm/ranch supply. It’s used on horses. One word of caution not good for continuous use. it’s a chemical that is Absorbed through your skin and in time can damage your liver. It’s also used as a transfer medium For other medicines into a horse through its hide. Very easily absorbed through the skin . For this reason ya should be careful not to accidentally get it mixed with anything else. I always use rubber gloves when I use it on any of my horses the garlic taste is really really strong . Don’t misunderstand it’s not like you have to get it on your lips or anything else put a little on your hands rub it in and you’ll taste garlic. Like I said it does work I have used it many many times
    Last edited by poppy42; 11-25-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Bub
    I use DMSO tool. Works on my knees. It also has a warming affect at least on me. When I rub it on it makes the area I put it on feel warm. Some dilute it with distilled water as after a few days of consecutive application it can irritate the skin. Made my knees feel like I’d brush burned them. It bothered me at first but I guess I’ve built up a tolerance to it. Tractor Supply has it as does most feed stores or livestock supplies.

Gin & raisins. Make your own or you can order it.

DrunkenRaisins
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234