RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Surf Fishing Cape Hatteras - Great GoPro Video

Vendor Sponsor

Surf Fishing Cape Hatteras - Great GoPro Video

This is not my video, but I fish in this surf on Hatteras Island as often as I can. There are 4 nice over slot (slot = 18" to 27" anything under or over has to be released) Red Drum (redfish) hooked up in this 20min. video.

Fishing for Red Drum (redfish) at Cape Point, Hatteras Island National Seashore. This is the actual point that juts out into the Atlantic where the warm waters of the Gulf Stream (on the right side) come up the southern shore and collide with the colder Labrador current (on the left side) coming down from the Arctic and the North Atlantic. You can see the two currents collide in front of the fishermen. This makes for some of the most exciting salt water fishing, as good or better than any you will find in any other place on earth.. Enjoy!

Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Mold
    I go a couple times per yr. One of my most favorite places in the world. Drum, flounder whiting and blowtoads! Been there in the middle of the conga lines on the point a few times and have seen many a drum pulled out of that wash. Amazing place! I need to go really bad and soon!

Boolit Master

I'll be down there this summer! My wife's great uncle owns a house in Salvo, so we get the house for free.

I lived in VA Beach my entire life and never went to Hatteras until I moved to Charlottesville.. Go figure..
    Chris

Μολὼν λαβέ

"Si vis pacem para bellum"