Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: NOE Mold question

Boolit Master

NOE Mold question

Does anyone have and use the NOE 311-198-SP 4 PB (311365)? http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/product...n0pjrkp9dri183 What do you think of it? I'm planning on using it in my 300blk Encore and possibly my AR. Thanks!

Boolit Master
    I have both the plain base and gas check version. I water quench the PB and shoot them subsonic in my silenced 10" AR. They are very good performers in that application. As you might imagine they feed flawlessly and are at least as accurate as any other mold I own in that weight range.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Boolit Master
    Thanks! Just the info I was looking for. Do they cycle for you? It's not "that" important to me that they cycle as I will probably shoot them more in the Encore than anything else. I might get a split mold with 2 pb and 2 gc in case I ever want to use them in anything larger.

Boolit Master
    I bought a 2-cavity of each as well. They work very well in my BLK AR-pistol at about 1060fps.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sharpshooter View Post
    I bought a 2-cavity of each as well. They work very well in my BLK AR-pistol at about 1060fps.
    Same here but with a 10" SBR. Here's a blast from the past for you: my subsonic load with this bullet is 7.5 grains of Alcan AL-8. I bought a 6lb jug of the stuff from Bartlett's a few years ago and discovered that it is just about the perfect powder for my particular gun. I'm really going to hate seeing the bottom of that jug, considering that the Alcan powders haven't been available for 20-30 years.

To answer the question in the post above yours: Yes, it does cycle just fine.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.