RotoMetals2WidenersReloading EverythingLoad Data
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: n133 in the 6x45

n133 in the 6x45

Was given a lb of n133 and would like to use it in the 6x45 either cast 85 gr or some j-words. Does anyone use this powder , is there powder I could sub. data from?

Quote Originally Posted by brstevns View Post
    Was given a lb of n133 and would like to use it in the 6x45 either cast 85 gr or some j-words. Does anyone use this powder , is there powder I could sub. data from?

Was told I would be safe starting at 18gr. This is the only load given to me so far.

It's roughly equivalent in burn rate to ADI's AR2219, and there is some data on ADI Powder's website for 6x45 using that powder. Not much data out there for the 6x45. Western powder also has data for Accurate 2015, which is another near equivalent for n133. I like the ADI data, gives you pressures for start loads.
    "If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by madsenshooter View Post
    It's roughly equivalent in burn rate to ADI's AR2219, and there is some data on ADI Powder's website for 6x45 using that powder. Not much data out there for the 6x45. Western powder also has data for Accurate 2015, which is another near equivalent for n133. I like the ADI data, gives you pressures for start loads.
    Thanks I will take a look.

Boolit Buddy
    Vihtavouri has online data for most common cartridges. Haven't seen 6x45 data but here's page just in case

Boolit Mold
    In the 6TCU with light bullets my experience is this as far as relative speed-
    Spaces indicate further vel differences.

H4198

Norma 200
    AA2200

N133
    AA2015
    H322
    Norma 201
    Benchmark

WC844

While I haven't tried LT32 in the 6TCU yet I have tried LT30, and I'm estimating LT32 and N133 are quite close to each other, just as they are in the 6PPC, which is very close to the 6TCU in case capacity.
    I think you could use LT32 start data for the bullet selected, WP has a pretty big 6x45 section in their current v6.0 manual.

http://blog.westernpowders.com/wp-co...1-2016_Web.pdf
    Last edited by GrocMax; 10-12-2016 at 12:24 AM.