Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders Jerky
WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any new on Lab Radar availability dates?

Banned

I am in line, and don't have a problem waiting as long as it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by AbitNutz View Post
    I have my back order into LabRadar for the next delivery. They said February. I hope this is worth the wait. I have a CED chronograph but it is such a pain in the a$$ to set up. I have nothing bad to say about the CED but if the LabRadar is as easy to set up and get going as they say, then I'm likely to use it far more.
    Hey…AbitNutz…Thought I might give you a 'heads up'…I said the same thing you said here…about something being a 'pain in the (?)'…yep used the same exact spelling too…and within a minute or so the 'main Man' of this forum sent me a PM via e-mail chewing me out for my use of 'inappropriate language'…even used all caps and everything, he was yelling bro! Serious!
    So…I was 'awarded' 5 points in my criminal folder for 90 days…now I am the latest 'Forum Felon' and if I do it again I could be in for 'Banishment'. This guy even has the computer watching for these infractions…maybe the computer missed you this time but if you want to stay free of a brow beating you better 'straighten up and fly right'.

OS OK
    felon

PS…How much is that radar?
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Grand Master

I just got the UPS notification of Friday delivery on my unit. My order was put in last august 8th . They got a shipment and they went out today.

Banned

Unless production has increased, and/or orders have decreased, I am looking at July +/-
    About when my Zanotti Armor safe will be finished
    Should be a great July/summer.

Quote Originally Posted by OS OK View Post
    OS OK
    felon

PS…How much is that radar?
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/523...ar-chronograph
    $560 plus shipping at midway

at this point no much in the way of competitive products so don't expect to see price drops
    as they fill the backorders IMHO.

As soon as a china clone comes on the market I would expect a price drop.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

[QUOTE=Artful;3539157]http://www.midwayusa.com/product/523...ar-chronograph
    $560 plus shipping at midway

at this point no much in the way of competitive products so don't expect to see price drops
    as they fill the backorders IMHO.

As soon as a china clone comes on the market I would expect a price drop.[/QUOT

I expected that…good stuff aint cheap…guess its going to be 'me and my chrony' for a while longer…I better not shoot it!
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Grand Master

Shooting your chrony will give you an excuse to buy the new unit though. LOL

Boolit Master
    My only regret is that I didn't know about this thing sooner. It may thaw out by April when I'm scheduled to get mine. I was originally slated for February and the delivery time slipped.

To the guys getting deliveries now....when did you place your orders and did the date slip?
    [

Boolit Grand Master

I ordered August 8th 2015 just after they showing up on internet. Was originally told sept delivery then christmas then parts delay and febuary its due tomorrow here

Boolit Grand Master

My order number was in the high 1300s. I placed my order a day or two after the preorder started.

Boolit Master
    My unit is #86 if I recall correctly, I ordered early and received mine last October.

Boolit Grand Master

Just recieved mine from ups about 2 hours ago sierial number is 000110. It is a compact useable looking unit and after reading the instructions appears easy to use and set up . But to give an idea Docs was 86 mine is 110 So roughly 24 units in 5 months. how many more are abov mine in this batch I dont know though. Just to give an idea of production numbers

Boolit Mold
    They said late Feb for mine when I talked to them at SHOT.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    Just recieved mine from ups about 2 hours ago sierial number is 000110. It is a compact useable looking unit and after reading the instructions appears easy to use and set up . But to give an idea Docs was 86 mine is 110 So roughly 24 units in 5 months. how many more are abov mine in this batch I dont know though. Just to give an idea of production numbers
    Please let us know all you can about how you like it and how it is to use. I have CED Chronograph but as I have said, it is just a pain to set up. It's also finicky about shot placement...I'd love a unit you just put on the bench, point it down range and hoot...and that's how I understand the Labradar is.
    [

Boolit Master
    I just got an email from Midway saying they had the LabRadar in stock...I knew that as soon as I went there to buy it, they would be sold out...and so it was. I should have bought it on back order.
    [

Banned

I ordered one a couple weeks ago, and they are saying April/May, but probably May.
    Last edited by jmort; 02-17-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Mine arrived on Monday. The quality of it is very high. If it performs well then it's money well spent. The downrange feature is nice. But I really only care about muzzle velocity so I can fine tune Quickload. Serial number for my unit was in the 1500s.

Boolit Grand Master

Dragon813qt, must have been quite a few in this batch then if yours is in the 1500s range mine was 110.

Boolit Grand Master

Any new on Lab Radar availability dates?

Yeah, it seems that way. The serial number is close to my order number so it seems like they are moving down the list.

I have plenty of SD cards laying around. My father gave me a nice tripod to use w/ my spotting scope. Well it just got repurposed for the Labradar. Have a bunch of USB lipstick chargers laying around as well. But I will be expensing a larger one. I really need it for work but it will work well for this to

Boolit Grand Master

I picked up a 16gbcard to dedicate to this unit and a 5volt 1 amp rechargeable power supply ( along with 24 aa batteries just in case) Im thinking a second power supply and ciggerette charger so If I need to I can charge in the truck. I also picked up a second 8gb card just in case. I have a tri pod set up also now but am thinking of fabing up a clamp type mount to put it on my cross sticks when wanted. I want to try it out some first before I go alot farther. Hopefully this sunday Ill get a chance to put some rounds thru the beam.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast