Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: Anti Gunners At Work

Banned

Anti Gunners At Work

This has to be some anti gunners behind the scenes working. It's discussing how something political get out of control, but we know that's how the our government works especially one particular party...but possibly ALL of the White House.

http://www.mssblog.com/2016/01/06/hi...ted-by-google/

News tonight was talking about O's electronic guns and one dealer even said they should require all guns changed to an electronic id before it will work. Man I hope no one will buy from his store ever again. Just can not imagine a dealer saying that.
    CD
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    I'll buy a "smart gun" right after the Secret Service (and all Federal LEAs) switches over to them.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Give em to the bad guys. Like microstamping, etc., total wacky.
    Whatever!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    Give em to the bad guys. Like microstamping, etc., total wacky.
    Hey that's not too far fetched popper. They have radio frequency chips in many things nowadays. Even new tires!!! I was watching a TV show on satellite about how to drop off the grid entirely and things to get rid of...like your charge card, you cell phone, your car with computer and GPS, even new tires. Another thing that was cool was if you were a ball cap with a whole bunch of LED lights in it (they may have been a special color or wave frequency) that messed up security cams at night like at ATM machines. They demonstrated that and it was very effective.

So who knows the government may force gun manufacturers to put those chips in firearms without telling us.

Banned

5 bucks says S&W is the first one to do it.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    5 bucks says S&W is the first one to do it.

Won't take that one. On my advice my sister has made very good money investing in SWHC. My sources tell me the consumer division is carrying S&W but as a corporation they are in bed with the feds.
    RFID's in tires? Will have to look into that. How do you identify them?
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    On the breaks of the Ohio River South Central Indiana
    "RFID's in tires? Will have to look into that. How do you identify them ?"

Since 2007 all new cars sold in the USA have rf transmitters in each tire, it reports to the receiver built into the cars body control module and is used to tell the owner of a low tire pressure.

I guess that can be used to track vehicle. But that particular frequency is relative to make and model of hundreds of thousands cars.
    "NUTS" A. Clement McAullife

Boolit Buddy
    You are talking about TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System, it's not really "in" the tire, it is a replacement valve stem, and is not always included, that is an option you can choose to buy or not buy on most models

Moderator Emeritus

^^ Yup, had to replace one and Costco offers to rebuild/service them for a few bucks as part of service.

In Remembrance
    Yup, sensor is in the wheel, nothing to do with the tire.

Boolit Master
    On the breaks of the Ohio River South Central Indiana
    Fords have the TPMS sensor on a band 180* from the valve stem mounted on the wheel., GM Chrysler tpms sensors are mounted on the valve stem, some of those can be replaced without replacing the stem.

Should have be a little more precise on my description.

"Yup, sensor is in the wheel" , as its mounted on the wheel and not cast into the wheel.

Scheech what a bunch of nit pickers !
    Last edited by dagger dog; 01-09-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    "NUTS" A. Clement McAullife

Boolit Man
    Actually sensors in tires are coming very soon. The feds just passed another law to keep you safe which requires the DOT number for each tire be reported to the manufacturer when it is sold. This is so that the manufacturer can contact you about recalls. Part of the new law will most likely require RFID's in each tire. Probably with a much greater ranger than the TPMS sensors on the wheels which have a range of just a few feet.
    Life is tough......Even tougher when you're stupid