Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackbox
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Meter Air Pistol Online Competition

Maybe the special olympics has an airgun competition.
    Now there's an idea, I could try out there. Might stand a better chance.
    R.M.

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson

Handgun

Just got finished shooting my pistol down in the basement, (and switching the laundry). I used 5 targets.

37/50, 44/50, 44/50, 45/50, 41/50 Total 211/250.

Gun is a Beeman .177, says Webley Nemesis on it.
    Happiness is a couple of 38's and a bucket of ammo.

Well, Colorado Red, my better half just finished her pistol. She was chasing me pretty hard, but fell just a whisker short.

Pistol - Morini 162E - .177 Compressed Air

Score : 232
    R.M.

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

Shot the rifle course four times in the last five days and found out just how rusty I am at off-hand bullseye shooting.

Rifle: RWS/Diana M52

Sights: Mendoza aperature rear / RWS globe front

Score: 186

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Great. Lets give it another week. I would like to do this again but I want to change it up a bit. Please feel free to post suggestions for the next round. Suggestions as to targets, time limits, offhand, prone, kneeling. Any suggestions just try to keep it at 10 meters cuz it works great for indoor shooters.

Boolit Buddy
    Hi, Just saw the thread. Closing date is the 12th? I'll try to get a pistol score in.

Sorry I have not posted the final results yet. I was in a motorcycle accident and have been in the hospital for a while. I usually post with my cell phone and I just barely got the insurance replacement for the one that was destroyed in the accident. I should be going home in a couple more days and I will be able to complete the results.

Moderator Emeritus

Saint, I hope that you are healing well. Gianni
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Air pistol results

I shoot a Baikal .177 IZH-46M

232/250 at 10 meters on B40 target, fired with one hand offhand.

OOPS, sorry I did not see the deadline date. Maybe we can do it again. You should separate one handed from two handed shooters.

Doug Bowser
    Last edited by Doug Bowser; 10-29-2008 at 11:16 AM.
    Doug Bowser
    Shooter of anything that has a trigger and shoots lead
    NRA Range Technical Team Advisor
    NRA Instructor in pistol, rifle shotgun and Personal Protection
    NRA-USAS National Coach Development Staff
    NRA-USAS Level 2 International Pistol Coach
    President Mississippi NRA Association

Boolit Master

I will not say I can't shoot X score but I can sure use the practice.
    Come on you lurkers you won't get better if you don't shoot.
    Give me a couple weeks right now hunting season is on.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Hi If you like shooting 10 meter air pistols try this Facebook page . Its fun and easy . The page takes down your name and adds you to a spreed sheet and it has its own web page so you can go and look at your scores and everyone else's scores . It starts at the beginning of the year and its a once a month shoot for a year and at the end of the year the top pointer gets a trophy ,but you can join and shoot at any time . I am so bad a few people joined a few months after me and passed me up in scoring lol but I'm getting better . It really keep you wanting to shoot .Here is the link . https://www.facebook.com/10metercomp/ .
    It has all the rules on the page and how to get sighed up . Here are the rules and how it works . You put some info on the cards your going to shoot according to that months shoot like this last month it was 4 cards or targets with 10 shoots in each target for 40 shots you also have a time limit . So you put your name , date , match number like 4 cards will be something like 100,101, 102 ,103 what gun you use ,male or female ,age ,and a time left blank until after you shoot the card . Like how long did it take you to shoot that card example 12:30sec is how long it takes me to shoot 10 shoots .
    There is a time limit on every match . Here is how everyone know how long it took you to shoot the match and time is allowed for changing targets and photos afterwards to post . For example lets say the match is 40 shots in 60 minutes . What you do is take a group photo of your unshot cards with the info already on the cards ,you post that group photo of the targets and post it under the current match post . once you post it facebook puts a time on your comment .Right after you post the group photo start shooting the match once you finished all 4 cards add up your scores and put a total and the time it tool for each card . Then take a photo of each card as close as you can to the card but showing the full card . Post each card separately as a reply under your group photo and add the card number for the text . do this with to all 4 cards . This way your group photo and your 4 cards are altogether. Your shot cards you post in the reply will all have a time stamp on them also ,so everyone can see how long it took you to shoot the match ,add the scores ,take the photo and post .
    Showing the group unshot cards and then posting the shot cards later keep people from switching cards if they don't like there score . once you post your group card that is the card you have to shoot for the match . the info on the card helps make sure you're not switching cards its hard to duplicate exactly the same again ,and the cards shot cards are compared to the group photo .
    So since no one can cheap and you have to shoot the card you post earlier you fell the pressure of a real match as your shooting because you know that card is the match card and there are no do overs . Its as close to shooting a real match as you can get . Go there and check it out . The match cards stay up for a while but once the new match begins all the last month cards from the current match post are deleted so they might not be any cards to look at yet because a match just ended and a new match has started . You have all most a full month to practice between matches They start at the beginning of the month and end near the end . so later in this month or any month you can see cards start being post. Its really a lot of fun and Its got me shooting on a regular basis .
    Last edited by stevenmichael; 07-01-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12