Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: Photo Upload Problem

Boolit Master

Photo Upload Problem

Anyone else having problems uploading pics/attachments? Never had any issues previously but last couple of weeks, I haven't been able to upload/attach anything to a post either from my computer or from Photobucket. Last week, not only did the pics fail to upload but I found myself locked out of the forum for a few days...could not access the website from either computer (or my wife's IPad) on my network but could access on my cellphone using someone else's WiFi. My ISP (Comcast) was unable to provide any assistance and my computer guru buddy said it looked to him like the Gunloads site had blocked my IP.

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Buddy
    I also use Comcast and they are not blocking this site for me, the one site they are blocking that I like to go to is the http://www.fivesevenforum.com/. I have not called them to find out why they are blocking that site, but I need to eventually.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by stanford View Post
    I also use Comcast and they are not blocking this site for me, the one site they are blocking that I like to go to is the http://www.fivesevenforum.com/. I have not called them to find out why they are blocking that site, but I need to eventually.
    As of this morning, I'm no longer blocked from this site. Booted up the computer, clicked Castboolits shortcut and site opened normally. Haven't a clue what happened (or why) overnight but still don't seem to be able to upload pic/attachements.

Bill

Btw...Good luck with Comcast Customer Support and keep the coffeepot within reach 'cause you're gonna be on the phone for a while.
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Master
    I have a lot of trouble too. Seems the easiest way to get a photo on this site is do send a message and photo to myself or my son on Facebook, open the photo up from there and save it. It must compress it so it will download without issue here.

Best way to post photos here or any other Forum is to host pictures at a free photo hosting site, then use provided links to post photos in a Thread.
    Using the attachment process on a Forum is a waste of time, Forum Server space and Bandwidth.
    Casting, Reloading & Shooting