Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLee PrecisionWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a Bigfoot story?

Boolit Man
    When I lived in Washington state I met a young guy that lived pretty far up Rock Creek Canyon South of Goldendale. He and his girlfriend lived in a little cabin. He was a carpenter by trade. He would work when he could find it and the rest of the time he worked building a rock house using the slip form method. His water came from a spring on the hill behind his cabin. I had visited with him several times when I was up that way and he was always in good spirits and we always had good visits. The last time I saw him at his place I could tell something was bad wrong, but I thought maybe it was trouble between him and his girl. Finally when we were alone and could talk I ask him what was wrong. He told me the last Saturday night which was a clear full-moon night, he could not sleep so he went outside to have a smoke. While he was sitting there he heard the sound of a rock hitting against another rock and looked toward the creek. He was looking eye to eye at a bigfoot. He said it stood there about thirty seconds looking back at him and then walked on up the canyon. He said it was so big and powerful looking that if it wanted to come into his cabin there was no way to keep him out. He said he had never seen anything so frightening in his life. Until then he didn't believe they even existed. He said could not sleep or eat and had lost all interest in living up there. Now this little wide spot in the canyon was a nice little meadow protected from the elements by the hills around him where he had enough room for a house, garden and a small pasture. No electricity but was watered and remote. No close neighbors. Ideal for someone who wanted to live a self sufficient lifestyle. This guy was a wreck. The next time I saw him he was living in town and had sold his place and wanted no part in it anymore. He was a true believer. By the way, he never talk about it to anyone else and they could not understand his sudden reversal in lifestyle. I was always envious of his sighting. I never saw one in the whole time I lived in the Northwest, but was always looking for them when I went out and about.

Boolit Grand Master
    jgt,
    It was his girlfriends mother.
    Don Verna

BTW, no body after all these years....no game camera pictures...no such creature

Quote Originally Posted by Markbo View Post
    Since if tbey are real Bigfoot is not going to march into a Game Wardens office so there is only one way to PROVE Bigfoot exists.

A body.
    I'd be quite willing to believe that bodies/remains/etc. HAVE been found, but the news/evidence was immediately suppressed and covered up to "protect" the ignorant, unwashed General Public. Just like with Aliens from Space. They're out there and the .Gov has proof, they just ain't sharing it.

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rondog View Post
    I'd be quite willing to believe that bodies/remains/etc. HAVE been found, but the news/evidence was immediately suppressed and covered up to "protect" the ignorant, unwashed General Public. Just like with Aliens from Space. They're out there and the .Gov has proof, they just ain't sharing it.
    LOL, You Betcha! Do you believe in Leprechauns?

Here is an investigator I recently became aware of...many years of looking for the critter...plenty of recorded evidence. It's worth the time to look.

Youtube: kryderexploration
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Unfortunately recorded evidence is like a personal sighting, i.e. not physical evidence

Boolit Bub
    I have size 15 !! Does that qualify??

Boolit Mold
    When I was young I wanted BF to be real. In the 60’s I was at Boy Scout camp in WV.The news accounts said Boy Scout camp attacked by Big foot.We were harassed by something doors broken tents cut and knocked down even a ford falcon tiped over.The leaders and volunteers including a deputiy sherif gathered all the troops together in our troops cinderblock kitchen for the rest of the night.I remember one of them cutting x’s into his 38 bullits and explaining it to us kids.The next day every ones accounts were taken.I saw many of the “adults” words on tv,but not mine I said he was wearing a dirty white t-shirt because thats what I saw that night and I was the first to see him.He was large and hairy and strong and drunk and smelled bad.Not a Big Foot,but the “adults” said it had to be big foot and the 11 year old me was ignored.The kid Messed up a good story they said.
    Since then I’ve lived in Alaska, Idaho and a few other states in the west ,Maine ,Vermont and West Virginia.Just last week I spent 8 days deep in the woods of Rangly Maine all big foot spots I am always in the woods I’ve never seen him,lots of strange but never big foot.I will be 59 on the 25th of this month.
    But thats not the point of this story.Dearing my years as a Park Ranger I saw first hand the government cover up and delete proof of mountain lions and wolves many times.
    So Big Foot don’t know lets hope I want meet one I would never tell.But Goverment coverup is real.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by OS OK View Post
    Here is an investigator I recently became aware of...many years of looking for the critter...plenty of recorded evidence. It's worth the time to look.

Youtube: kryderexploration
    LMAO. That is my dope smoking brother in law, no bs. Iffen he said it it must be true. lmao.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    17EE feet here but not "the" bigfoot. Tho one night at a search I did get a couple guys pretty adrenalineated

I'd been out running the roads (we'd stop at overwatches and glass for evidence of a crash, sometimes in the PNW weather won't let planes fly. A few times I'd had to have the person with me walk the uphill edge of the road so I didn't drive off the hill & fall a couple hundred feet; Sometimes they couldn't see their own feet & would fall down so we communicated a lot!) - Truck I had, the breaker points sat on a plate & the pin holding that to the vacuum advance snapped off; Instant horribly badly running truck. Finally dragged into the search base at 11 pm or so, CRANKY, ticked off, just in a bad MOOD.

Seattle group had an old Douglas trailer set up for communications; Couple guys I knew were in there telling raunchy / bad jokes as I stalked in. I walked pretty quietly back then, so they didn't hear me. But remember - I was in a bad mood. And I have an odd sense of humor. So it occurred to me...

Stuck my head into the hatch that was right by their feet, about then Greg said "Shhh there's someone out there!" - then I let out my best loud Bigfoot growl... Greg yelled "You go get help - I'll hold it off from here!" - That got me to just about laugh my head off. Typical Greg, 'you go risk life & limb & I'll stay in this nice safe metal can where I'm safe!' LOL

I felt better after that, I suspect they didn't need coffee for a while I never heard anything more about it, I wonder what story they told about that?

Been all over WA - Not seen a sasquatch. I've seen a lot of trees / bushes that had an awful lot of 'trunks' (herd of deer standing in there); I've seen people walk down a trail and not see me (in red plaid wool) or the guy in a yellow rain suit next to me, till we chewed them out for being freaking oblivious (google "widow maker" if you don't understand why...) I'm open to the possibility as there is a LOT of country out there and we're not everywhere to see everything; At the same time, hoaxes happen, and people seem to LOVE to pull things on others, even if just to get non grumpy :P Who knows.

In Remembrance
    If a guy thinks about it, for a bigfoot to exist in North America, it would have to be the most intelligent being on earth. I am not talking about one of them, I am talking about every one that ever existed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    Let me pose a hypothetical guestion to you all.

IF and I say IF there was ever a real bigfoot, and you had a close encounter, face to face at close range in the woods, you are armed, and the creature is just standing there, posing no threat, could or would you shoot it?

Let say we know it is not a person in a ghillie suit, or a camoed hunter. We know positively and surely that what we are seeing is not human. It is not doing you any harm, or doesn't mean any harm to you. Again, could you raise you gun and kill it?

In all honesty, I don't think I could shoot this creature.

More than likely, I would be in a state of shock.
    Hell my sons would invite him in for a beer.

Boolit Master

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/...oes-viral.html

Post today on the Fox News webpage.
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Master
    I have one, but I am not gonna share here, I am thinkin.

I already got the BS locally. Don't need the extra..

Besides, folks think I am crazy enough as it is...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Buddy
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by JBinMN View Post
    I have one, but I am not gonna share here, I am thinkin.

I already got the BS locally. Don't need the extra..

Besides, folks think I am crazy enough as it is...
    Why on Earth would someone willingly subject themselves to the nasty comments of those who have no proof they exist other than their own opinion?

Of the thousands of reportings Nationwide it's hard to dismiss them all when they have been reported by everyone from sight seers on vacation, hunters of every walk in life, police & Forest Svce. ...even Judges...it is not all a bunch of homeless drunks living on the outskirts of civilization.
    The question is not..."What's wrong with you because you saw a BigFoot, rather Whats wrong with people who deny it's possibility merely because they never saw one." It's a lack of thorough investigation when 100's of hours of interviews are on the Net. When they tell their stories you can hear the fear in their voices. I think BigFoot's worst enemy is these Hollywood Clowns who purport to do investigations when all they do is add to the lack of credibility through their programs on TV & Cable. They are the joke in the end.
    There are some great Y-Tube Channels where there are serious investigators that report on everything from ranch sightings, rural sightings and shootings and their coverups. The deeper you dig, the more interesting it gets!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzr...Ddx9yHkH8ISubQ >BigFoot Crossroads (hosted by a retired NASA scientist)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeF...Zi_q-vLF_Pwyig >BigFoot Eyewitness Radio
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0...kmui_3lzo2JBBQ >BigFoot Evidence
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEU...fqxDrrOas56O6Q >brenton sawin Mysteries To Search
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn5...32Hu5lJFa65gDw >Cryptid Brothers Investigation (outstanding, especially the cover-ups)

Very unlikely, but if I ever had to shoot one I'd **** sure be taking a LOT of hair and tissue samples, freezing them in Foodsaver pouches, and storing them in the freezers of everybody I know. BEFORE I ever called ANYBODY about it, because I wouldn't trust ANY "authorities" to not just make it disappear.

Here's an interesting site that plots on maps all the BigFoot sightings...> http://penn.freeservers.com/bigfootmaps/

Boolit Master

Looks like the BIG FEET vacation in Nassau and Havana. Not in Mexico, "Must be Afraid they Can't Get back across the Trump Wall?
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

This one will stand the hair on your neck... > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Sn73HPPLs > I shot it!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast