Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Wideners
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a Bigfoot story?

Anyone have a Bigfoot story?

We have had some sightings recently.

The big one was seen in daylight from a distance and up close by multiple people.
    Thanks
    Ivan

Number #513

Yeah I figured it out. It would not be ALASKA……... unless it was the absolutely the toughest it could be and worst possible case scenario!

Boolit Buddy
    Awesome! I have been into Bigfoot since I was a kid. Alas no encounters to share.

Bigfoot is a myth, he is actually a size 10.

Boolit Master
    Only story I got is I know a couple of drunks who swear they see him when they've tied one on.
    Life is so much better with dogs!

None for me. I'd love to believe, but I can't get over the lack of credible sightings, no trail camera photos, no bodies/bones ever found, no young ones seen or caught (gotta have youngun's and females too), no sightings with IR equipment, etc. With today's technology, if they're out there they should be findable.

But it's also hard to discount the thousands of stories and accounts throughout the history of mankind.....from nearly every culture all over the planet.

Of course, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if all real evidence has been suppressed and covered up by governments worldwide. Extraterrestrial aliens evidence too.
    Last edited by rondog; 11-30-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Boolit Master

Wookies have been around for a long time...They even pilot freighter starships...And you think they would be captured by our simple scientific minds...
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Master

When my nephew was about 12 years old he wore a 14 eeee thats my encounter with a big foot
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

No foot prints this year in the woods up here. The stories sure keeps the young ones out of the woods at night.

I brought my 16 year old Deer hunting this year and he was all pumped and in a big hurry up about getting out in the woods before light real early. I said sure we can do that.
    We pulled up and parked on a back road and I turned the lights off and said; We need to keep an eye open for bears and big Foot our eyes will adjust if we don't bring flash lights. He said; Lets just sit here for a little while, no need to hurry.

Boolit Master

I told my wife, "If I can ever shoot a Bigfoot, I am going have his hide made into a nice fur coat for you, and a nice hat and a set of gloves for me!"

She said, "There is something really wrong with you!"
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Your gonna spoil your wife, set a precedent, the other fellows will never forgive you.

Boolit Master

Let me pose a hypothetical guestion to you all.

IF and I say IF there was ever a real bigfoot, and you had a close encounter, face to face at close range in the woods, you are armed, and the creature is just standing there, posing no threat, could or would you shoot it?

Let say we know it is not a person in a ghillie suit, or a camoed hunter. We know positively and surely that what we are seeing is not human. It is not doing you any harm, or doesn't mean any harm to you. Again, could you raise you gun and kill it?

In all honesty, I don't think I could shoot this creature.

More than likely, I would be in a state of shock.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

I would be the real life Henderson's. I don't have anything against Samsquanch. Maybe we could be friends.
    Bring your hip waders!!

I would of thought we had some encounters. Our local paper print people's stories; they are fun to read.
    Thanks
    Ivan

Number #513

Yeah I figured it out. It would not be ALASKA……... unless it was the absolutely the toughest it could be and worst possible case scenario!

I would say yes at first but I don't think I could. randyrat, you have a 16 year old deer, and it hunts? its funny how you can read something right and wrong at the same time
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    Let me pose a hypothetical guestion to you all.

IF and I say IF there was ever a real bigfoot, and you had a close encounter, face to face at close range in the woods, you are armed, and the creature is just standing there, posing no threat, could or would you shoot it?

Let say we know it is not a person in a ghillie suit, or a camoed hunter. We know positively and surely that what we are seeing is not human. It is not doing you any harm, or doesn't mean any harm to you. Again, could you raise you gun and kill it?

In all honesty, I don't think I could shoot this creature.

More than likely, I would be in a state of shock.
    Nope - You need to check the state regs. first. Protected in a lot of states. Shooting it would be profitable but you would become the most hated man on earth. Cecil the lion would be small time.

In Remembrance
    Les Stroud, the guy on Survivorman, did a couple of Bigfoot-related shows last year (I think).
    One of those had him, and an old friend of his, going up a mountain where said friend had experienced more than one encounter with Bigfoots (Bigfeet, Bigfeets ?).

Les is skeptical, but open-minded because he has noticed 'strange things' out in the boonies.
    Les trusts his friend to be an honest man and a dedicated researcher.
    His buddy is totally convinced of their existence, and has some video footage that is remarkable.

Les says he can't guarantee that the footage is authentic because he didn't shoot it, himself.
    But, he says that if it IS real ... there can be no doubt on the subject.

Looking on the Suvivorman website (just now) the title of the episode I am talking about is "Survivorman Bigfoot: Episode 2" and is found on the Season 5 page.

The Season 5 DVD is available for purchase for about twenty bucks, and I don't know of any other way of seeing the episode I am talking about.

I will say again, the footage is remarkable.
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master

I'm sure the real proof has been suppressed it does not fit the narrative "they" need us to blindly follow. I have had at least 2 encounters with something large smelly and smart in the north woods of MI, not jut my ex wife either. the most recent was fall of 2011. in the area where back in the lumber days "dogman" sightings were common . I can see a story growing out of a lumber camp where lonely men far from home drank lots of home made booze but several of these strong fearless lumber jacks refused to cut trees in this area for fear of this beast even for increased pay! ill have to finish my tale later ups arrived with my package of casting goodies!!!!!!!!!!!

Boolit Master

Okay don't ya love it when on a cold windy day with blowing snow you've got no where to Von animals a re taken care of the fire is hot and a package arrives for you? Anyhow last September 2011 me and my bunting partner went to the powerline break to call some coyotes. You cab see about 300 yards east to west and about 150 yards north and south. There is a very old farmstead on a high hilltop all that's left is an old well a foundation and lots of apple trees and grape vines. We set up about a third of the way down the hill on a little flat and hit the pup in distress call almost as soon as we hit the call we heard a loud grinding and growling noise. A Doe ran out of our side of the power lines and she stopped still as a statue when the growling turned I to a loud grunt then a roar. We turned to caller off thinking maybe we had called in a bear. Now the woods is way to quite for a windless early fall day(a rare day in Kalkaska ) the Doe was still about 80 yards away standing still not even moving her ears. The roar died and we heard loud grinding and huffing sounds coming from the top of the hill directly behind and above us. Bear we though, we turned the caller back on a locator call this time and in response we heard a noise i can't describe loud hi pitched throat rumbles I guess. Then we noticed a funny smell like mold and wet dog . the caller timed out and stopped and then Knock Knock Knock what ever was above us was hitting a limb on a tree for about 30 seconds. Then one of the apple trees above us started shaking we could see the top of it and here apples hitting the ground by the dozen...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    I'm sure the real proof has been suppressed it does not fit the narrative "they" need us to blindly follow.
    Which narrative would that be? Both Obama and Hillary would love nothing more than to break a story like this because it would blow their colossal screw-ups off the front pages for a while. Unless… maybe that's what's in those classified emails…!
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

Once the tree stopped moving we leaned close to one another and whispered, deciding we wanted to see this "thing" so we started low crawling up the hill. Whatever was up there was still thrashing trees and brush and making low rumbling noise. The Doe was still at the bottom of the hill dead still. I heard crashing close infront of me and though it was a grouse or partridge taking flight until another rock came rolling down the hill. I got behind a small tree and my buddy did the same we sat up trying to see the top but now we were looking up vertically and could not see the top or the tops of the apple trees. 4 or five more rocks came down the hill not danger close but in our general direction and we could see they were not rolling but sailing through the air, being thrown two even landed in the same place. The evening wind picked up just a little and the smell we detected earlier was now coming towards us and it was powerful bad. Like wet rotten dog covered in decaying moss. I still wanted to see whatever this thing was so I stood and started walking up hill . the noises from up top turned to growls and large limbs started coming down the hill always in front of us never behind. When we got to the top we saw nothing except apples on the ground and divots where the rocks had pulled from the ground, head to basketball size rocks we also found a few spots on the apple trees where branched wrist to thigh size had been broken off. No tracks its all tall grass and weeds around this old homestead. The smell lingered from what ever it had been. Bears, that's what most folks we told about this said had been the culprit and bears can do all the above things except throw rocks and sticks with accuracy over a long distance I've hunted bears lots in Mi WC, NC and Canada. Never heard them make those noises, maybe they do. A large bear often stinks, I've never smelled anything like this , as strong and over powering as a skunk but earthy like a bogged almost with dog thrown in......that's my story .

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast