Load DataTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
WidenersSnyders JerkyRepackboxLee Precision
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Beaumont is gonna roar again

Boolit Master
    Ohio- Painesville and Cleveland and Port Clinton.

Beaumont is gonna roar again

Picked up a Beaumont Vitali about a year ago... took me forever to get some 50/90 brass to turn into 11X52R. But I finally snagged some off gunbroker at a reasonable price. 50 cases, lost 4 in converting. Have 4 more that are slightly short in the neck but should work just fine. May be able to fireform 2 of them back to usefulness.

I have a bunch loaded with the Lee 405, and a bunch with the Lee 370, both sized to .457, which seems to be a pretty good fit to the bore, using 40:1. Gonna shoot real black out of it, starting with 40 gr and working up. 2f. Slight compression and filler for the lighter charges.

Will post results.

Boolit Master
    That would make for some great video if you can! I love watching people shoot old transitional BPCR milsurps! Sounds like a lot of fun, including the reloading!
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Master
    Ohio- Painesville and Cleveland and Port Clinton.
    I shoot a lot of said types of rifles. Vetterlis, Trapdoors, 71 and 71/84 Mausers, Kropatscheks... first time for the Beaumont though! My camera does take video, the memory card will hold about 12 min. I think. Maybe I'll give that a try.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jonk View Post
    I shoot a lot of said types of rifles. Vetterlis, Trapdoors, 71 and 71/84 Mausers, Kropatscheks... first time for the Beaumont though! My camera does take video, the memory card will hold about 12 min. I think. Maybe I'll give that a try.
    That would be a treat to watch!
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed