Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: Thanks to Mikes Reloading Bench - Billet Turret

Boolit Master

Thanks to Mikes Reloading Bench - Billet Turret

Kudos and thanks to Mike of Mikes Reloading Bench for some quality products.

I was previously using his Lee Loadmaster turret stabilizer plates but decided to order a couple of the Loadmaster billet turrets a couple days ago, which showed up really fast. Great workmanship on them, almost a shame to use them. Got one setup for 9x19 Parabellum and the other for 9x18 Makarov. I loaded up 100 rounds of 9x19 tonight and the press worked perfectly, with a more solid feel than previously felt. The 9x18 was being done on the single stage but can now do that on the Loadmaster too.

I got this press used from a friend a couple years ago and from the beginning opted to de-prime and prime on the single stage, which suits me fine and gives me more opportunity to inspect the brass. I've also not had a primer mishap doing it that way and don't intend to. The press has just worked for me. I performed the initial setup per the instructions, keep it clean and lubed, operate it deliberately and at a reasonable speed and it cranks out ammo.

Anybody else using the new billet turrets?

Boolit Mold
    Yes I have one setup for 45acp along with the stabilizer bar and plate. The press is ultra smooth and rock steady. Mike's products are top notch. I wish he would make case feed and slider in aluminum.

Boolit Master

That would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Merc67 View Post
    Yes I have one setup for 45acp along with the stabilizer bar and plate. The press is ultra smooth and rock steady. Mike's products are top notch. I wish he would make case feed and slider in aluminum.

I seem to remember someone on this forum posted a link to a vendor that was making aluminum case feed sliders. Don't remember the vendor though.