Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Repackbox
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: Bad Year Rolls Along. Oldest Sister On Life Support

Boolit Grand Master

Bad Year Rolls Along. Oldest Sister On Life Support

Well, this year is one of the longest on record or it seems so to me. I've lost my mother, a nephew, my daughter-in-law and my other nephew was in a car wreck and is brain damaged requiring 24/7 care for the rest of his life.

Today I got word that my oldest sister's life of drugs and alcohol finally caught up to her and she collapsed. She is now on life support and is not expected to last long as all of her internal organs are failing. Looks like I'll be the last man standing in my family before long as my father drowned years ago in a boating accident.

If anyone could spare a minute, my sister needs a prayer to help her along to the next life. Thanks
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Prayers for you and your sister offered up, May God place his healing hand upon you both.

JonP I know how it is to have a familly member on drugs. My brother used for years and died at age 35. Nothing can be said at a time like this except we are here if you need a shoulder to lean on. God be with you andyours.
    CD
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Buddy

Sending prayers for your sister and for you. May the Lord welcome your sister to eternal life.

John 16:22 So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. (Jesus’ words)

"The Constitution should be taken like mountain whiskey -- undiluted and untaxed." - Sam Ervin

Banned

Praying for your sister, you, and your family. You have endured much.

Boolit Master

It has indeed been a difficult year, I'm sorry and praying.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    The Lord is a great gift for those in need.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Vendor Sponsor

hang it there . it will get better
    Prayers for you and yours
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

I lost my brother to drugs. I feel your pain. Prayers to you. GOD will take care of the rest.

Boolit Buddy

You, you sister and family are in our prayers.
    Old and in the way.

Boolit Master

I'll pray for you and your sister during this time.

Praying for you and your sister, addiction is a powerful thing, but the Lord is stronger to those who believe.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

Prayer for your Sister - You and Your family have been sent. Seems like it's just that time of life at your house. I do wish for you & yours some bit of comfort along the way in this time of loss
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

The sad thing is you can get them help and if they are not ready to be helped it is like throwing your efforts up a wild pigs butt and hollaring soowie.I spent time and a lott of effort on my youngest daughter trying to get her straigented out to no avail and in the end spent time in the state jail before she figured that her life style was what was wrong not us.This went on for 20 or so years.She has been straight now for about 10 to 12 years,she had a couple of upsets before she got back on the right track.I sincerly pray that God will hear your request and it wil be his will for your Sister to be healed.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

jonp, Your plate is truly running over with pain....you and your family will continue to stay on my prayer list....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master

My oldest sister has passed away. Thank you to everyone for your prayers.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Sorry for your lose
    May God Bless
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Sorry to hear of your loss, Prayers lifted for healing and comfort.

Jon I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers offered. The Lord will bring you peace. She is with the Lord now and the Lord will comfort her. I pray that the Lord will bless and comfort you too in this life.

I will continue to pray for you and your daughter in uniform. I pray the Lord will take some of the weight from your shoulders

Boolit Grand Master
    Just saw this and sorry to hear the loss of your sister.