Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: Wayne Lapierre's New Video

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Shoot'em If You Got'em...

Boolit Buddy
    its just that simple!

Boolit Master

Well produced and about time. Clinton wants Gun Laws as a part of her campaign message; hope she gets what she's asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    Well produced and about time. Clinton wants Gun Laws as a part of her campaign message; hope she gets what she's asking for.
    ^^ This ^^ I have my disagreements with the NRA at times; however, they now seem to be on track since H.Clinton has made them a "target!!"

Boolit Master

I finally took the plunge last night, and upgraded from a yearly member, to an NRA life member. Half price right now ($500 as opposed to ($1000). NRA isn't perfect, but they do a lot of good for our gun rights.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFrox View Post
    I finally took the plunge last night, and upgraded from a yearly member, to an NRA life member.
    Good for you!, thanks, and welcome to the club.
    Bob

Boolit Man

It has been said before, if all gun owners joined the NRA for one election cycle, just four years; and used their votes and money, and the power that brings, America would be free again. Dave...and a thank you to all those who join, I've been standing the line for forty years, and I'm getting old.

Boolit Master

What he said was true;
    The government NEEDS a certain amount of crime to justify NEW gun control laws.
    That's why criminals never go to jail or the left becomes upset when a citizen takes them off the street with a well placed shot.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

The NRA sold out the machine gun owners of this country in the 1986 deal. I have never forgiven them for that. That alone cost me many thousands of dollars by the NRA not fighting the end of newly manufactured machine guns for the civilian market. All it did was freeze the number of registered full auto guns and drive up the prices on the existing guns in the registry.
    That said, I still join and give them my money.....reluctantly but it's all we have.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

I have been saying the same thing for years.Some just do not want to hear it.It is too simple since there will be no new laws to make then all feel better.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Grand Master

Saw Wayne's video on Fox News a bit ago and have been watching the previous NRA videos. All are excellent, well done and poignant to say the least. Well done.

Larry Gibson

Boolit Grand Master
    I have been a member for awhile now
    glad of it to
    took a bit to join never had any extra money
    but it's money well spent
    flippn H.C. is trying to spread the ignorance by pointing out
    and pinning the NRA trying to make then the anti-Christ or something
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

I don't understand the ire against special interest groups and lobbies. How do they think they promote their campaigns on climate change, anti smoking, no-cell-phones in cars, labor rights, etc etc etc etc? Without lobbies, how do I personally get a voice in government? since I am a conservative in CA, my vote doesn't count, so what is left? I don't even have the judicial system since our court of appeals is the 9th. Lobbies are all I have left, and the court of pubic opinion wants to take even those away from me.

Sad, very sad.

Proud NRA life member. Will expand more donations to CA specific lobbies as well given some dark days coming.

------------------------------

I wish he picked a whiter sounding name than he did to single out a criminal, and refrained from using hte word "thug". in blue blooded states he will be branded a racist for this alone and his message ignored.

That's assuming any non NRA member watches it to begin with.

Vendor Sponsor

as a patron Life member of the NRA they have received quite a bit of my money .. Do I support everything they do .. no ...CGA 68 for one
    but have they done mostly good for gun owners... absolutely and they need all the support they can get to do even more
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

A couple things I found interesting about Wayne were when he was first hired by the NRA he wasn't a shooter but became interested quickly. And the speech he made after the Conn. disaster was his idea and he took it upon himself to hold the press conference. No one at Headquarters had the speech written for him and suggested he make a statement. The truth is if EVERY gun owner in America joined and supported the NRA/ILA we would have far fewer of the feel good laws.

Boolit Master
    No organization is perfect but its the best we have and we need to stand together and fight.