Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: I've been away too long

I've been away too long

I want to thank the good friends from Cast Boolits who emailed me to make sure I'm doing ok during my absense from this site. I'm doing fine, i've just really had a busy winter traveling for my company and involved in projects that have left me almost no free time. I think things have finally started to slow down a bit wher I can start to enjoy some "free" time again for casting/reloading/shooting/riding my Harley (just in time for Spring) and having some time to do some web surfing again. I even started playing bass in a classic rock band after some years away from it. I'm starting to think it's gonna be a great summer!

I've been away from my Wife so much it's like being with someone strange. (not that my wife's not strange....she did pick me after all!)
    I only hope that someday I can be half the Man that my Dogs already think I am!

Boolit Master
    Welcome back Ol'Man .

Keith
    Only dumb question is the one not asked

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOoA

Welcome back. The madness remains the same. I vaguely remember something called 'free time' but its been a long time. Haven't even been to shoot since the start of deer season.
    Rick

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range
    Glad you are back!

In Remembrance
    I kinda remember that work did get into the way of playing! Glad to see you're OK. Emery
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

Boolit Grand Master
    Welcome back from another biker and bassist. Yup, work really screws up your social life. I retired early with less money, but more time to enjoy what really matters.
    You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore

i'm hoping to retire from the day to day rat race by 55. (if all goes to plan) i'll always do side work, but it will be on my schedule. The only snag seems to be gas prices and health care costs. I may end up working until I drop. i have decided to start making time for things I enjoy again though.
    I only hope that someday I can be half the Man that my Dogs already think I am!