Titan ReloadingWidenersSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Repackbox Lee Precision

Thread: NV Ballistics

Boolit Buddy

NV Ballistics

Does anyone know anything about NV Ballistics......NV Ballistics.com? I can't seem to find out anything about them and the website appears to be new but incomplete.

Boolit Mold
    Hey Youngmman,

We used to make the machines and molds for Ballisticast and then we parted ways and started up NVBallistics. We still have Ballisticast inventory that we are still selling and we are currently designing our own machines. Our automatic sizer the Vortex 7500 is now available for purchase and we are working on the design for a new Hand Caster and Lube Sizer. We make molds, custom molds and are now making hollow point molds as well. If you would like to get more info about NVBallistics please email sales@nvballistics.com or call 218-793-0308 and ask for Keith.

Thanks,
    NVBallistics

Boolit Buddy
    Will the casting machine be different from the Mark-X? The one I have is working great after I got experience in using it. I guess all equipment is like this.

If it's one thing I miss on the Mark-X, it is to be able to free out or reverse the gear turning the moulds. If you don't eyeball the bottom moulds EVERY time so you're absolutely sure that all the boolits are out, you will sooner or later get a stuck boolit and then you are in a world of hurt. With today's design I have found out that the easiest way is to take the handle and gear out to spin the mouls one station or so back, so I get the mould halfs to open. To flick a switch and reverse the moulds would be sweet 😀

Boolit Grand Master

Where in MN are you located?

Moderator Emeritus

Google says,
    Northern Valley Ballistics
    1124 15th Ave NE,
    East Grand Forks, MN 56721
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Mold
    We will be having some similar features as the Mark X but will be putting in our own upgraded features. We are also making it easier to reverse the direction of the machine if you do get a stuck boolit. We are glad to hear that your Mark X is working great for you now!