Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Load DataWidenersReloading EverythingRepackbox
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hildabeast Is Dead Serious

Hildabeast Is Dead Serious

Our favorite sociopath is out today saying that she WILL as President get it done with tough, new "common sense" gun control laws; even if she has to do it through executive orders. The most serious is trying to overturn the 2005 law that bars suing gun manufacturers from misuse of guns. She will more than likely be the Democrats' candidate when it's all done, even though she should be in jail as we speak. Everyone needs to take this threat serious and do what ever we can to educate our family and friends about her lies to make sure she doesn't get anywhere near the White House ever again. I could have put this in the "pit" but this is too important. This woman would be the worst thing that could happen for the 2nd Amendment, and probably even worse, (if that could be possible) than what we are currently stuck with.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-...ion-1444017603

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVe6KoidEM

Edit: the WSJ link doesn't seem to work well, this looks better:
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/05/politi...-gun-laws-nra/
    Last edited by Prospector Howard; 10-05-2015 at 12:55 PM.
    Never in history has there been a situation so bad that the government couldn't make it worse.
    A foolish faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.

hillary ... the mastermind behind fast and furious ...
    hillary the mastermind behind bengahzi ....
    hillary the " at this point what difference does it make " ...
    hillary or broke several laws and regulations using a personal server for classified documents
    hillary who some thinks suffers from MS while others think umm other things ..
    http://www.naturalnews.com/051419_Hi..._election.html
    if it wasnt so pathetic , hypocritical and umm self serving it's almost be funny
    thankfully her donors and supporters are dropping her about as fast as they can drop a pair of loaded skivvies ....
    Je suis Charlie

" To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection."
    Wayne Dyer
    if it was easy would it be as worthy ? or as long of lasting impression ? the hardest of lessons are the best of teachers [shrugz]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzFhOslZPM

Boolit Master

This woman's political life and agenda absolutely needs to be stopped.

In Remembrance

My curious mind would like to know, `where do they come up with 88% of people surveyed want more and better gun controls`?Robert

Boolit Master

I was in line at Wal-Mart yesterday and noticed the "newspaper" reported she only has 6 months to live. Seems like the problem is solved.

Boolit Master
    Too bad so many Republicans will stay home if their canadate does not make it to the finals!

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by garym1a2 View Post
    Too bad so many Republicans will stay home if their canadate does not make it to the finals!
    And therein lays a HUGE problem!
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

eh i voted most election cycles but i'm trying real hard to recall last time there was a real republican to vote for ....
    Je suis Charlie

" To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection."
    Wayne Dyer
    if it was easy would it be as worthy ? or as long of lasting impression ? the hardest of lessons are the best of teachers [shrugz]

I am baffled, why doesn't she disarm her secret service agents if guns promote evil.

She said we should get another organization besides the NRA! They're extremists, she says! Does she realize that our countries founding fathers were considered "extremists"!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodogsandman View Post
    She said we should get another organization besides the NRA! They're extremists, she says! Does she realize that our countries founding fathers were considered "extremists"!
    She don't consider the founding fathers or the Constitution to be relevant. Or most any other law as it pertains to her.
    CF
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Doesn't matter who's in the Whitehouse. You'll have to enjoy what they tell you or else.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

She's getting advice from the Oregon shooter's 'dad' - guns are the problem. But wait - 26 yr old living with mom, kicked out of the army at boot camp, real dad is not around, lived with 'aunt'? At least that's what the press says and they are 'reliable'. Houston, we have a problem.
    Whatever!

she's trying to appeal to the only people that may vote for her ...remember it's been proven time and time again ( especially more so in recent years ) that to come out with a hardline stance against guns is a death knell for political aspirations , oh about the "only people" i mentioned ? the true looney anti american leftist and their assorted ilk
    Je suis Charlie

Wayne Dyer

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingwolf View Post
    I am baffled, why doesn't she disarm her secret service agents if guns promote evil.
    If she could, she probably would.
    She already treats them like dirt.
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

In Remembrance
    I hate to tell her, but she will never come close to Ohummers record gun and ammo sales, she may however match her husbands salesman skills. lol

Boolit Master

Her REEL INTENTIONS uncovered!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcast416taylor View Post
    My curious mind would like to know, `where do they come up with 88% of people surveyed want more and better gun controls`?Robert

They gimmick the poll questions.

I got a survey way back when while I was still working, from the AARP. Thought it odd that they wanted to also represent 50-somethings who were not Retired Persons, but looked at the survey anyway. The questions were in the form of statements, which had the five boxes representing "strongly agree" through "meh!" to "strongly disagree." I had to pick one; there was no "Other______".

The first statement was: "I believe people should be allowed to own guns, as long as they can obtain permits."

Now, what does any answer to that question imply? Either gun ownership may be allowed, if controlled, or guns shouldn't be allowed, no matter what the controls. Therefore "People demand more controls on guns."

I threw the survey in the trash and have followed it with everything I've received from AARP ever since.

Vendor Sponsor

IF she gets the nod, she will double or triple NRA membership overnight, she will cause mass hysterical gun buying and ammo hoarding, and hopefully cause the GREATEST rallying cry for unity in the fight AGAINST something, the likes of which America hasn't seen since WWII!
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master

She is just using this to get some more campaign contributions from the usual idiots, who are going to be greatly surprised when she drops out of the race and takes off with all their cash.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast