Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Bpi green slug

Bpi green slug

HI ALL, I purchased some bpi green slugs and the slug manual. I loaded fiocchi hulls with 23 grains of international clays a gas seal 1 nitro card slug and a fold crimp as per the manual. feels like a light load. ejects slowly from a 1187 rem with a hastings barrel. anyone have any experience with this slug?

In Remembrance

I have tried them, in a single shot. they were accurate and seemed hot enough to me to put the hurt on whitetail, etc.
    I used a different load, let me check (or you can search my username for tests of this slug) on which load I used.
    C-
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman

In Remembrance

here it is, w 40gr longshot and details:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...=1#post2353138
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman