Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Wideners
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wife left me.

In Remembrance

Wife left me.

Not sure what I am going to do, 38 years and poof, she rode the silver wings out of here.
    Ofcourse she will be back in three weeks, so maybe I should party, go moose hunting, chase wild women, or just the list of honeydo's she left me. lol

Boolit Buddy
    Lucky.
    What is best in life?
    1. Crush your enemies
    2. See them driven before you
    3. Hear the lamentations of their women

Boolit Master

1. Get the Honey-do's out of the way first!

2. Leave the wild women to the younger, dumber guys...

3. ENJOY!!!
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Just reading the title I had to wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing (....outsiders usually don't know lolz ) upon reading the thread ... I'm still wondering the same thing, what I do know is after 38 years you'll still miss her,her lil touches ( be they sweet nothings or the move yer big fat feet please types of banter ) but not to worry someone here will leave the light on for ya
    Je suis Charlie

" To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection."
    Wayne Dyer
    if it was easy would it be as worthy ? or as long of lasting impression ? the hardest of lessons are the best of teachers [shrugz]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzFhOslZPM

Boolit Master

Sit in front of the TV in your skivvies - And eat all the bacon you want
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Had me scared there for a minute.

I think sweetpea has the plan.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Moderator Emeritus

I like the bacon idea.....my wife is the CFO of our home and she gives me an allowance.....if you wife is the CFO I hope she left you enough money to cover your needs during her trip.....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

What! You mean she left you to do your own dishes to go to Floria or Hawaii to lay on the beach and drink Mai Tais and checkout all the 25 yo guys with 6packs before winter sets in up there. Well, I would do 15% of the honey dos, then drive up to Circle City to get drunk and on the way shoot a moose. Come back and do 15% more of the then since that is a college town I would look into those wild women. Just what kind of wild women are those up there. I went to the university to the museum and there are all kinds of good looking women driving around and parked at campus with 4 wheel drives with 4 wheel drive quads in the back with hard case scabbards with scoped 338 winnies in them. Hell if you drove around here like that they would call swat on you. Must be college educated wild women.lol Still women though. Then you should go and get a line wet. Isn't there a lake near North Pole that has a bunch of rainbows in it before you have to drill through 4 ft of ice. Then do 15% more of the honey dos and look busy when she gets home.
    May you hands be warmed on a frosty day.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    1. Get the Honey-do's out of the way first!

2. Leave the wild women to the younger, dumber guys...

3. ENJOY!!!
    This right here.

Not following sage advice #2 is just asking for trouble. I used to be one of those younger, dumber guys. Sometimes we have to learn life's lessons the hard way......its damn expensive and everyone suffers.

Moderator Emeritus

moose hunting !
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Sow some wild oats and then pray for a crop failure

Boolit Buddy

Now is the time to get all your man projects finished. Like reloading.

Boolit Buddy
    Reminds me of the story where the guy says his wife told him she would leave him for good if he bought one more gun. His final remark was: "Damn, I am going to miss her."

Enjoy your separation,

Jackpine

Boolit Master

just enjoy the silence
    Death to every foe and traitor and hurrah, my boys, for freedom !

Boolit Buddy
    Did she make you a bunch of sandwiches before she left?

That reminds me if your woman ever comes at you with a knife, throw a loaf of bread at her. The instinct to make sandwiches will kick in and you will be safe.
    Those stress balls really work..... When you get to shove them down a persons throat.

Male Survival Tip #1 - Don't ever say those 6 words which have been the downfall of males since time began: "She wouldn't do that to me."
    Male Survival Tip #2 - If she starts losing weight and gets a job, she just fired the shot across the bow at you. Most guys at this point haven't learned MST#1
    Male Survival Tip #3 - If she insists that new car you just signed the finance papers for should be in her name, she just fired a broadside at you. #1 still not learned.
    Male Survival Tip #4 - Check your bank and credit card balances immediately. If the former says Zero and the latter says Charged to the max, she just sunk your ship.
    Male Survival Tip #5 - If the mailman smirks every time he sees you and leaves bills for credit cards you didn't know you had, she just torpedoed your whole fleet.
    Male Survival Tip #6 - If all this has happened and you decide to get married again, see MST# 1.

Boolit Master

"My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure miss him."

Boolit Buddy
    How awful. Now you're left to decide which you will do first, drink beer, ride motorcycles, fart when you want, drink beer, check out younger babes just in case they have an interest, drink beer, shoot guns, cast bullets, sit around in you skivvies, drink beer..............................good Lord, the decisions she has left you to make, simply awful!

I vote for moose hunting too!

When she gets back it might be best to act like you REALLY missed her (Even if you didn't) or the next time she might not return.... don't ask me how I know this....
    Experience is the source of all knowledge.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast