Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: wanting to buy a star, what do I need?

You'll be glad you laid in a good supply of bullets, Bob. The Star sizer takes the labor out of sizing and lubing, and the resultant output makes you wonder how you ever worked without it.

Ah, those old radio shows.. Those bring back memories, "nothing but the facts, mam, just the facts"...........

I'm curious what the postage is across the border for your order? And how much in customs it will cost you? I know that adds quite a bit to the price, but if you amortize it out, it's pennies per month and well worth it.

Take care,

Fred
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. - William S. Burroughs.

All I will pay is Federal GST 5% and Provincial PST 7%. Product is made in the USA so it falls under the North American Free Trade Agreement the Donald seems to think is such a bad deal for America. If the NAFTA wasn't there you could add another 16%. and that with the FX involved would make it to expensive.
    What is a killer these days is shipping. One US company wanted $46.US to ship a recoil spring costing $6.00. I told them I would look elsewhere and did. I small envelope containing the spring would be around $3.00 not $46.00. Magma will use the USPS who are the least expensive and the fastest frankly. Both the USPS and Canada Post provide excellent service these days. The latter is now a crown corporation and makes a profit!

Take Care

Bob.

"My name is Joe Friday and my partner is Ben Ramero, we were working homicide..." "brought to you by Fatima Cigarettes the long cool cigarette" "It is wise to smoke extra mild Fatina." :>)
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

That's good to hear, Bob. I was afraid you were going to have to pay big time to get it there. I think the part of NAFTA Trump is against is all the manufacturing that went to Mexico, and the fact that so many illegal aliens are coming across the border from there. The other part is the drugs that are coming from Mexico. Both are a real problem here in the States.

Take care,

Fred
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. - William S. Burroughs.

Ok guys.

It was sent out of Arizona today. It should be here late next week. Thinking Friday at the earliest. I had an item from Dillon came to the border than head south to LA before going to Vancouver and on to Terrace. Say Nov 28 likely is arrrival time. I will have to pay GST and PST on the item....over $900US in total. Speed and convenience comes at a price I guess.

I have abour 6K 9MM rounds cast and another 4K 38spl so I will be busy when it arrives. I plan to use it for my 9MM 358402 bullet, a 38spl 158 gr RN and a 230gr Lyman 45acp. My odd rifle and pistol calibers will continue to be lubed using my RCBS Lubricator.

I spent today casting 9MM using two Lyman 3 caivty molds then swithched to 38spl, 2 bullets for 45ACP and a Cowboy bullet for one of my friends.

Looking forward to the Star

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

PM sent to you Fred. Stuck on installing air piston. Can you PM me your phone number.

Take Care

Bob

Finally getting caught up from a successful elk hunt, Bob. I e-mailed you my phone number on Monday.

Fred

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234