Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: New compressor on wheels

New compressor on wheels

Compressor came from PA and the cart from Harbor Freight . Sure makes moving it around easy . Glade I bought it . I was worried that my old one was about to have issues . Today my thought were confirmed . I was filling a tank to get all the gas out of the motor to store the compressor . And it dropped a valve and a rod went through the oil pan . I guess I will separate the Honda motor from the compressor and see if I can get a couple of dollars for it . It paid for its self more than once . Marvin

Boolit Master
    I've looked at those online but not otherwise. I'm really curious on your thoughts of this compressor. Do you think they're worth the money?

Ebner

Quote Originally Posted by ebner glocken View Post
    I've looked at those online but not otherwise. I'm really curious on your thoughts of this compressor. Do you think they're worth the money?

Ebner
    I believe they are worth the money . I contacted Enzo who imports these several times before I bought and he answered all my question and always returned my calls or e mails with in 24 hours unless it was the weekend . I would buy it again if need be .Marvin

Boolit Master
    The great thing about the dive compressor, all your rifles get good, clean, de-humidified air. I don't know if humidity is a problem where you live, but around here (especially in the summer) it's a real problem.