Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: Todays event

Boolit Grand Master

Todays event

SHot the local BPCR Shillouette match today. This is a laid back match shot on swinging targets. 50 targets are shot for the actual match then a fun target shot with 3 rounds at the end. Chickenns are 100 yds offhand and 200 yds of the sticks. I got 3 offhand and 8 from the sticks. Pigs are 300 yds I made 7 hits on them, Tirkeys are also 300yds and there I had 6 hits. Rams are 400 yds and 7 hits there. I turned in a 31 for the match. Todays "fun" match was the buffalo at 400 yds body hit is 1 point, center gong is 5 points, and hanging gong is 10 points. ( some demented ones there). I missed tyhe first shot on the hanging gong, scorer told me just under it. He said I was done as a guy had 3 hits already. I told him I was challenged and held a little higher putting last 2 shots on top of each other in the middle of it. All in All it was a great day beautifull weather sunny warm and light breeze. good friends and people, A solid competitiveness and just all around great day. Not my highest score ever but close. Shot the CPA in 40-65 today. Load was starline cases flash holes deburred primer pockets uniformed. 56 grns 2F old ensford powder.030 napa rubber fiber wad and .002 drafting paper wad. Compressed to depth to seat a old west NASA bullet 400 grns lubed with SPG to depth. Was a great day, seen some old friends made some new and just enjoyed the day.

Where was todays match held as I'm from NW Ohio. By the way good shooting

Boolit Grand Master

Auglaize village on the west end of Defiance Ohio. There is the village / museum and back in is a 400yd range for BPCR matches some cowboy rifle matches and reenactors. Can remeber when I was in school we went and the reenactors were firing a gattling gun in 45-70 but the teachers wouldnt let us watch it being fired. Its a nice area and some of the local schools around the paulding area and there are starting to sponsor some trap shooting teams