RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad DataLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Freezer Treasure

Boolit Grand Master

Freezer Treasure

Making Italian sausage this weekend, while digging out some venison and wild pork I ran across a freezer bag containing tenderloins from a doe I shot over a year ago.
    They got marinated and grilled tonight, can't recall a more tender or flavorful venison dinner! Topped it off with a nice Chilean Merlot and I dined like a king tonight. Tomorrow night I have the other tenderloin, only difference will be the wine. Life is good on my little spot on the prairie!
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Girty wants to know what time she should be there as she has a thing about that Chilean stuff.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Grand Master

Sorry, Girty is a bit late. Chilean bottle went to the recycle box over an hour ago. What else does Girty like, wine cooler has some Argentinian wines but not sure about any more Chilean wines. Pretty sure the French stuff would be a bad idea.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Girty bows to me as to what is good wines and yes Chili produces some good wines BUT after having consumed Champaign from the czars personal vinyards thru the pink stuff served at the Lido in Paris I still have to bow to some of the great wines from California.

If that is not available she said she would stay at home where she knows she will receive quality care.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master
    The only mistake you made was not uncorking a good Argentinian Malbec.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Banned

or a Budweiser

Moderator Emeritus

Dang! YOu make me jealous! I had eggplant parmisan, and thought I'd done good 'till I read your post! Thanks for the vicarious thrill, though!

Spain and Portugal both have some very venison worthy wines. Southern Italy also. Not that much a fan of the South American choices.
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter