Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingWidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: Freechex III w/RCBS Summit Press?

Boolit Buddy

Question Freechex III w/RCBS Summit Press?

Has anyone used a Freechex III with an RCBS Summit press fitted with the "arbor die conversion kit" ?

Boolit Grand Master

Freechex III w/RCBS Summit Press?

Are all arbor dies the same diameter? I don't have any which is partially why I'm asking. The Freechex tools are not all the same diameter which was my point of asking.

After looking at it, there is no place for the formed checks to go.
    Last edited by dragon813gt; 08-22-2015 at 07:11 AM.

I made a mount for each check 2x2x1&1/2 thick and machined a hole 1" deep in the center the size of the freecheck die and then a smaller hole on thru it for the check to fall thru With a little ramp made from check material angled so they fall into a bucket, then drilled and taped a set screw hole to secure the die in the mount. then on the arbor, Machined a mount strap to hold the mount for each one that had a slot cut in it with two bolts to secure it to the arbor. so I can loosen to quick change checks. Then I made a roller mount for the rolls with a brake system that holds the check material. I will try to take a pix and post. I don't have a camera so Ill have to get Duke to take a pix and get it on.

Boolit Buddy

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee View Post
    I made a mount for each check 2x2x1&1/2 thick and machined a hole 1" deep in the center the size of the freecheck die and then a smaller hole on thru it for the check to fall thru With a little ramp made from check material angled so they fall into a bucket, then drilled and taped a set screw hole to secure the die in the mount. then on the arbor, Machined a mount strap to hold the mount for each one that had a slot cut in it with two bolts to secure it to the arbor. so I can loosen to quick change checks. Then I made a roller mount for the rolls with a brake system that holds the check material. I will try to take a pix and post. I don't have a camera so Ill have to get Duke to take a pix and get it on.
    Sounds great. Pics would be nice to see.

Tag for pics