Inline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 76-year-old woman attacked inside church

76-year-old woman attacked inside church

Boolit Grand Master

Another "racially discriminatory" video.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Master
    Why did they have to punch her?

This was a hate crime. There's no way that old lady would have been able to catch them and they were already gone with the purse anyway.

If they do catch the punks there will be a huge outcry about how it's society that made them do it...being a 78 year old man with an older wife I can only say we are very cautious about where and what we do these days...we live near the Tijuana/ San Diego border and the illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, gang teens, cartel actions and the inability to legally carry a concealed weapon just favor the punks and disregard the safety of the older folks.

Those (can't even call them kids) that were in the video deserve a life sentence in prison..nothing less or to meet someone that is carrying and at an older age simply doesn't care about the outcome of shooting a hoodlem that attacks them.

There are plenty of old folks that are carrying illegally where it's not authorized because they figure that if they do protect themselves and end up killing or injuring some punk, they are of an age it just doesn't matter any more...by the time the courts get done and the lawyers have gone back and forth several times..the old folks will be dead and gone anyway...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post

This was a hate crime. There's no way that old lady would have been able to catch them and they were already gone with the purse anyway.
    Don't be silly. It can't be a hate crime - the old lady is white.
    It can only be a hate crime when the victim is one of the - er - oppressed classes.
    That's how we achieve equal protection under the law.
    That probably doesn't seem to make sense, but it's only because you're not properly educated.
    It's a constitution thing - you'd have to be a judge or a politician to understand.

Uncle R.

Boolit Master
    Just saw this on the news this morning. Around here there won't be an outcry about what happens to them when they get arrested and "resist". I bet after the cops catch em, rough em up pretty good, one of the mom's will be in the news saying that that's what happens when you do things like hit an old lady in a church. OPD will get the point across that you don't get away with that here. It's no secret the police around here can be quite heavy handed, however generally speaking it's not fatal so the public generally looks the other way.

Now if they happen to get picked up by a dept that's not the Omaha police dept, those rules change and the consequences they pay before court will exponentially increase.

And chances are that with the video they will be ostracized from whatever group they hang around. Church is generally off limits even in the rougher parts of Omaha, and elderly women in church are ALWAYS off limits. That's a new kinda low that even the bangers won't approve of.
    Last edited by Bored1; 08-19-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Vendor Sponsor

20 years cleaning bedpans and serving food at an old folks home on supervised prison work release
    Bring back REAL punishment
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    It's called The Knockout Game ...
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Those fellows just need to go missing. Simple as that.
    “AMERICA WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED FROM THE OUTSIDE. IF WE FALTER AND LOSE OUR FREEDOMS, IT WILL BE BECAUSE WE DESTROYED OURSELVES.” President Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyM View Post
    You and your posse working on that, you are sort of in the area?

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Master
    It seems they pulled the video...I get the commercial but not video. Figures.

Boolit Master
    It was there just now
    jim

In Remembrance
    I thought they were girls ...
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    I thought they were girls ...
    Looked at the video. one had a sissy bun hair duo but it's a male thing.
    “AMERICA WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED FROM THE OUTSIDE. IF WE FALTER AND LOSE OUR FREEDOMS, IT WILL BE BECAUSE WE DESTROYED OURSELVES.” President Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Grand Master
    Looked at the video. one had a sissy bun hair duo but it's a male thing.
    what the Bruce Jenner thing?
    [punks need a good beatin] but there would be riots and looting to follow
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Quote Originally Posted by dtknowles View Post
    You and your posse working on that, you are sort of in the area?

Tim
    Tim you've been on my ignore list for a while now. Part of that is my fault for posting information here I should of kept to myself. BTW Nebraska is over a thousand miles from me. Hey it's a big world out there.

I clicked on the view post button on this one since it was right below my post so I figured you had a comment. As usual you are just trying to stir a pot. You probably also wear a large belt buckle, high healed cowboy boots and drive a 4x4 pickup. to compensate for your male shortcomings. If there was anything I could do to help you out Tim I'd come forth with it. But if I had the cure for hapless liberalism I'd be a very wealthy and powerful man. Not to mention I'd be able to compose a better post than this one.

In closing : your snip on my Pose must mean you approve of the current state of wide open drug and sex slave smuggling going on at our Mexican boarder. As apposed to when we actually enforced the line. I'm sixty years old now just so you all have some perspective. Which means I can remember a day when we actually had law to live our lives by. Instead of what Tim wants to impose upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    what the Bruce Jenner thing?
    [punks need a good beatin] but there would be riots and looting to follow
    Something tells me these creeps would not get any support from even the worst bottom feeders of our society. I've great animosity for men like Al Sharpton. But lets get real here. Even he would not promote this sort of violence. This is way over the top and that's why it's internet fodder.

WE all do not want to allow this visual to influence how we feel towards are black skinned neighbors. Skin color has nothing to do with this sort of hate. Nazis did as bad and they were white. Babies are born into this world near perfect. Then after some of them get all messed up. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Boolit Master

What do you think would be the appropiate punishment for this crime, if caught and convicted?
    I am against long prison terms, I think about six good horse whippings on a two month interval by the victims family would be about right. That is if if the lady is o.k. Physically.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by wv109323 View Post
    What do you think would be the appropiate punishment for this crime, if caught and convicted?
    6 months hard labor for the first time. Organ donors for the second time.

Boolit Master
    Tim you've been on my ignore list for a while now. Part of that is my fault for posting information here I should of kept to myself. BTW Nebraska is over a thousand miles from me. Hey it's a big world out there.

I clicked on the view post button on this one since it was right below my post so I figured you had a comment. As usual you are just trying to stir a pot. You probably also wear a large belt buckle, high healed cowboy boots and drive a 4x4 pickup. to compensate for your male shortcomings. If there was anything I could do to help you out Tim I'd come forth with it. But if I had the cure for hapless liberalism I'd be a very wealthy and powerful man. Not to mention I'd be able to compose a better post than this one.

In closing : your snip on my Pose must mean you approve of the current state of wide open drug and sex slave smuggling going on at our Mexican boarder. As apposed to when we actually enforced the line. I'm sixty years old now just so you all have some perspective. Which means I can remember a day when we actually had law to live our lives by. Instead of what Tim wants to impose upon us.
    My map says more like 600 miles or even less boarder to boarder. I was thinking more along the lines of put up or shut up. You think they should disappear you should do it yourself.

About my belts, boots, truck, etc. I don't have any big belts and big belt buckles, don't consider myself a cowboy. I do own a pair of riding boots and if you know anything you know why they have heels. I don't wear them unless I expect to sit a horse, I am not much of a rider, not much practice. I do own a pickup truck, it is a Nissan Frontier but it is not four wheel drive, I have little reason to drive off road. I would have purchased a Ford Ranger but they stopped making them, that is what I used to drive.

I mentioned posse because it would be reasonable if you were going to go after a couple of outlaws and lynch them you would bring a posse. If you meant to just catch them and bring them to justice, you would have my support.

I support stopping all illegal activities on the U.S. Mexican boarder by any legal means and would be glad to pay more than my part of the costs.

Did you enjoy your post making fun of me. I am a big boy I can take it. I am not the slightest bit insecure. You seem to be a little sensitive.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast