Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataReloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to michigan!!!

Banned

I tried to come up with a some good things to say about WI but about all I could come up with is beer and cheese curds. We have lots of land just like Wisconson. We call it Wayne county.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckbuster View Post
    sounds like comment from a jealous cheesehead to me

Boolit Grand Master

Glad you moved south in time for the winter! Cool beans to leave for work and be able to get back where you want to be.

Need any reloading stuff as a house warming present?
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Still have to get set up but I know I will be in need of 38 spl brass for the wife's colt

Boolit Master

Glad things worked out for you... get back on chat when you can Tony !
    Rich
    You Know You Might Be Facing your DOOM , if all you get is a click, Instead of a BOOM !

If God had wanted us to have Plastic gun stocks he would have planted plastic Trees !

In Remembrance

Lloyd, The year of that last close call, my buddy that was driving wanted to swing over by Cadillac to visit his cousins and see their beef operation. They were just finishing skinning a recently shot small buck when we drove in the yard. They took us out into a pole barn to show us a "few" more deer they had taken. The barn had close to 20 deer hanging! Seems their 15 year old son got a used .30-30 for deer season. They finally took the gun away from him after his 15th kill in only 3 days! If it moved-he shot it! They tried to "gift" us with 2 carcasses, we passed and left .Robert

Boolit Master

Our hunting land or some of it is in Kalkaska, I 2as born in iron mountain and now am attempting to make my millions in down state farm land, started working on the second million cause the first on hasn't appeared yet. Lots of things to love here woods, water and ample game opportunities a deer season that lasts 10 weeks but there is some bad sadly like Detroit and flint and our dumycrate senators and our high taxes and 3rd world roads, other than that I love it here!!!! If ya ever get over to the Otsego club in Gaylord and look at the thousands and thousands of board foot of ancient wood work that's been expertly redone, you'll have seen some of my finest work. Welcome home

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    some good things to say about WI but about all I could come up with is beer and cheese curds.
    And this is somehow not enough? Fresh cheese curds... mmmm... to die for. Beer. I wonder if Wisconsin is still the #1 brandy drinking state, we used to be....
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Our hunting land or some of it is in Kalkaska, I 2as born in iron mountain and now am attempting to make my millions in down state farm land, started working on the second million cause the first on hasn't appeared yet. Lots of things to love here woods, water and ample game opportunities a deer season that lasts 10 weeks but there is some bad sadly like Detroit and flint and our dumycrate senators and our high taxes and 3rd world roads, other than that I love it here!!!! If ya ever get over to the Otsego club in Gaylord and look at the thousands and thousands of board foot of ancient wood work that's been expertly redone, you'll have seen some of my finest work. Welcome home
    Just Googled Otsego Club and if what you did was at the resort/golf club, YES you did some beautiful work.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice