Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackboxLee Precision
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my ship has come in!!

Boolit Buddy
    Gosh! I've never won anything like that, you lucky dog you.

Boolit Buddy
    Bstone5, when I was drafted in 68 they started at the front of the line counting 1, 2, 3, Marine I was 2 thank goodness but then being small really too small weighed less than 100 at 5'4" I was told I'd make a good tunnel rat that's when I joined and got to be a combat photographer. AH the good times.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyM View Post
    I've wondered for years why this type of scam. Along with online gambling. Is allowed to flourish with what seams to be zero effort to stop it. Only geniuses with zero common sense seam to have that answer.
    Have you ever heard of the lottery being a tax on stupidity? It's pretty neat and it requires no oversight or administration to implement. It seems to only have an effect on it's targeted demographics.

Wow, Ive won a couple of times but never cashed in..oh, and wife is going to be a secret shopper....... Got a $1750 CHeck in the mail... Just have to deposit the check and then go secretly to a western union and send two $750 money orders to the nice guys on the instructions. She gets to keep the rest......guess what will bounce higher than the empire state building?
    Watch it they are out there everywhere!

Ohhh yeah! I think the best one I ever had was from Nigeria where a distant relative (not!) who owned a tire company had died in a traffic accident and the Nigerian Government had liquidated his assets and there was 6.5 million waiting to be claimed by the only relative they had been able to locate. Claiming the money would involve sending $10,000 to cover the cost of permits and transfer.

Even worse is Ransom Ware. If you don't know what that is---read up on it, before you click the wrong thing and download something that locks up your computer. They'll offer to give you the key to restore your computer to usefulness for .....$$$$??????, reportedly sometimes as high as $500.

Boolit Master
    j have had that pop up but not as much lately. I take the battery out of my lap top if it pops up I just unplug it.

Boolit Master

You might want to email them back and tell them that they can keep 1/2 of it if they pay you with Bitcoins.

Boolit Master
    I just won the 2nd level of the Italian national lottery. 500,000 euros. They wanted some info that if I had given it to them my sons and daughter would have put me in the home. Erased it!

I responded to one of those emails once. Agreed to do the deal and added my signature at the bottom of the Email with the following title, "Supervising Agent IRS". The guy never contacted me with the info to close the deal.......

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCKYDAWG13 View Post
    Dang you are lucky i had the IRS send me a email last week that i owed the big money and that i just had a few hours to fill there form
    out dont know why they needed my SS# and mom maiden name you would think they had all that stuff
    Well I guess we are the unlucky ones. Everyone else is winning a fortune and we are going to the slammer if we don't pay up. Maybe they will lock us up together and we can talk about casting and shooting.
    NRA Endowment member, TSRA Life member, Distinguished Rifleman, Viet Nam Vet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12