Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee Precision

Thread: 565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501) John Ross Design

565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501) John Ross Design

Does anyone have any reloading data for this Boolit. What powder and load would you start with to load with a 565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501). I picked up the cast boolits from Matt's Bullets. I spoke to Matt a few minutes ago but he had no reloading data on this round. John Ross' website appears to be down and out. And my emails and phones haven't been answered after two months of trying. So I'm starting to develop my own load for this round. An unsure thing for a newbie in reloading to do. So I am appealing to you guys with experience for some help. Where would you start?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Matt's Bullets.com

Quote Originally Posted by bugoutbicyclist View Post
    Does anyone have any reloading data for this Boolit. What powder and load would you start with to load with a 565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501). I picked up the cast boolits from Matt's Bullets. I spoke to Matt a few minutes ago but he had no reloading data on this round. John Ross' website appears to be down and out. And my emails and phones haven't been answered after two months of trying. So I'm starting to develop my own load for this round. An unsure thing for a newbie in reloading to do. So I am appealing to you guys with experience for some help. Where would you start?

Matt's Bullets.com
    Matt's Bullets.com

Quote Originally Posted by bugoutbicyclist View Post

Matt's Bullets.com
    MattsBullets.com

Boolit Mold
    I'm thinking about getting some for my H&R Handi rifle. Did you ever get any load data that worked well?

Which cartridge?