Load DataWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: Louisiana's Swamp Fire Seafood Boil

Vendor Sponsor

Louisiana's Swamp Fire Seafood Boil

Was at a buddy's visiting and we ran his crab traps and cooked up a big pot of them and he had some Swamp Fire seafood boil that was DELICIOUS!! I tried to find some in the stores on the Mississippi coast to take home and couldn't find any. The online retailers want a FORTUNE for UPS shipping and it is just not worth paying the inflated shipping when it can be sent via USPS.

Would anyone that can get Swamp Fire like to get a few bags and maybe do a group buy with folks here on castboolits forum? I would love one bag myself shipped taped up good in a flat rate envelope.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Buddy

http://www.amazon.com/Swamp-Fire-Sea.../dp/B0078XMZPA
    Don't know if this is a good price or not.
    My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

spstocksandgrips.com

Texan Loadmaster Model T, Lyman All American Turret, Forster Co-Ax,

Boolit Buddy
    Not the same as swamp fire but it is a crab boil. The zatarains pro boil has a lot less salt then the other boil's at $10.27 for 53oz it is hard to beat I use this on everything from veggies to corn, roast, shrimp, fish, One of my favorites is marinating chicken in water about 1/2 cup of pro boil let set for a few days in fridge then grill the chicken Yummy.
    http://www.amazon.com/Zatarains-ZATA...ains+crab+boil

Vendor Sponsor

I saw the Zatarain's Pro Boil in wallyworld, but it was a HUGE jar, nearly a gallon and there is no way I am going to use that much before it turns to petrified rock.

jroc, the stuff is like $1.75/lb when you find it in the stores, $9.50 ~ $10.50 or so for a 4.5lb sack. Amazon shows the 4.5lb sack for (gulp) $23.00
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Buddy

Damn DougGuy might be time for a road trip. I'll be back in Fl later this summer don't know if the sell it down there but I'll keep an eye open.
    My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

spstocksandgrips.com

Texan Loadmaster Model T, Lyman All American Turret, Forster Co-Ax,

Moderator Emeritus

I put the bag into a mason jar and use my vac sealer on the lid. Keeps a long time that way without turning into a brick

Vendor Sponsor

I broke down and ordered a big bag of this Swamp Fire seafood boil from Cajun Grocer. At least I will have some..