Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: See the Funny LIttle Clown

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

See the Funny LIttle Clown

It’s been a very tough week for my wife. Chemo is taking its toll. I want to cry for her, but I must be strong for her. She is quite the woman. Some of the things she has gone through and some people have not at all been fair to her at all. With Gods help she will make it through this. Till then I will keep her laughing. It reminds of of a song. Bobby Goldsboro - See the Funny LIttle Clown
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

DCP,
    Hold fast to that attitude and to your faith and the suffering will being you closer to each other and to God. This is how is was meant to be.

Moderator Emeritus

It's a tough thing to watch a loved one go through something like this.
    My thoughts and prayers to your family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master

Praying for yall Bro
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

in my prayers my friend
    To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    ~George Mason

my feedback page:click and give me feedback here,below...

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show....php?p=1412368

Boolit Master

She is your first ministry but please don't think crying with her or for her is a sign of weakness! Praying as well.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

FWIW.....my mother has done chemo twice, as a three time breast cancer survivor. They are rough years.....but I am witness, it can be done. Love her heart, she is as mean and feisty today as she's ever been!! Have hope, and love, and strength....there IS a happy ending!

Many thoughts and prayers your way!

Trails.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moderator Emeritus

As the Brits used to say, "keep a stiff upper lip" and just keep on loving her. Nobody in our lives is forever, including our own selves, and the realization of that is probably the greatest thing we can recognize in our relationships with all we love and know and even meet in life. We all have our time, and though we don't often understand why death always takes each of us in the end, it's what we DO while we HAVE this life that makes it all worthwhile, a poignantly educational experience, and determines what we experience on "the other side." Love never really goes away, even with death, should that be the lot we face, but merely changes in form, and we who believe in the afterlife know we probably couldn't understand or conceive of how it all works, really, we CAN have a little faith in what we've been told about it, and about the importance of how we conduct ourselves while we're here. Keep up the laughter. We can never get quite enough of it, but we have to try, and take up all we can get. And remember, "Unto everything there is a season." You're doing great. Just keep it up as best you can and know how, and it'll be rewarding for all time.

I came through stage 4 throat cancer thanks to my old mommas prayers. Praying for your wife. GP

Boolit Grand Master

I can't say it nearly as well as Blackwater, but I agree. Keep up hanging in there but be sure to make time for yourself, too. If we don't take care of ourselves we can't help others.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Thanks to all for the prayers WE and I need them.
    I lost it yesterday and not in a good way. But then again, her Dr. didn't hold back either. She was more diplomatic than I was.
    She was almost admitted to the hospital for dehydration. She was given a IV that worked miracles.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

I am praying for your wife and also for you to remain strong and keep GOD at the center of your life.

In Remembrance

Prayers sent, I hate cancer.

Boolit Master
    Prayer works I know so prayers sent.
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

She was admitted to the hospital for kidney failure. Its been a long weekend.She doing better this PM
    She was in good shape 2 weeks ago. Chemo took her down fast.

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    If I may....Sincere Prayers for Strength, Health, Healing, Love , Mercy, and Faith for you both.

Dale

Prayers for Your Wife and U, the Lords will be done
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Boolit Master

Update
    Her kidneys have completely recovered. She will have her 2nd chemo next week.
    Thanks for the Prayers and support.

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master

I've watched this with 3 family members the latest a few weeks ago. Your attitude is as important as the chemo.

All my thoughts and prayers
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

California - in the land of taxes and no representation.
    Attitude, Faith and Friends (and a lot of "knee power")!
    Stage IV Non-Hodgkin's Survivor, Stage III Hodgkin's Survivor here. Thoughts and prayers sent.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast