Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP-Molds (MiHec) 452-200 HP 4cav brass molds - 30 molds ready to ship

Vendor Sponsor

MP-Molds (MiHec) 452-200 HP 4cav brass molds - 30 molds ready to ship

I have 30 molds ready to ship. Price shipped is 130€.

Send me PM (your e-mail address included) and I will respond with PayPal request.

About mold:

- cast .453 cal 200 grain HP bullets or 215 solids
    - made from brass
    - steel sprue plate
    - hardened alignment pins
    - RCBS/Lyman style top punch included
    - Included allen keys
    - 4 cavity
    - Reversable pin
    (you can cast hollow point or solid bullets)
    - extra 5 sided pins
    - Use LEE 6 cavity handle or MP mold handles (NOT included)
    - Sample of sprue lube is included (20ml)

www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

This is great boolit...

Dang. That's Purdy. I wanted a nice hollow point for a while, but I don't have the cash... This is exactly what I was looking for too
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy

They cast some beautiful boolits! Get one!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	014c75252be9f888287934fd1afac5f610bdb855e3 (800x560).jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	143127

Boolit Master
    It expands well with the right alloy too! Example of the penta pin expansion at about 850-900fps. I would not want to catch one of those whirling blades of death.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by xacex View Post
    It expands well with the right alloy too! Example of the penta pin expansion at about 850-900fps. I would not want to catch one of those whirling blades of death.

Wow I really need to play with the penta pins some more.

Awesome mould. I love mine and it shows. I have cast tens of thousands of boolits with one.

Vendor Sponsor

29. June.2015......

I still have 25 molds on hands. Pm me if you want one.....
    www.mp-molds.com

Boolit Buddy
    Pm sent.
    Ronnie

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by TUG View Post
    Pm sent.
    Ronnie
    PP sent
    www.mp-molds.com

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	145078One of the best producing molds I have, runs the 1911's great

Boolit Master
    I would like one...PM sent.

Bob

I will take one as well please PM sent after this posts.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Master
    Fellas, you better jump on these. I have one and I would say it is fantastic. They shoot great in my Kimber!
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

Mine arrived today! Looks great, have the day off so I may fire up the pot a little later.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Buddy
    I am not new to casting but I am "new" to the level that many folks have on this forum. So after reading the posts about this mold and needing a better bullet for my .45 auto I got on the list. Well the box arrived yesterday and I don't know for sure what I was expecting but when I opened it I was amazed to say the least... Thanks to all for the info posted. I don't hesitate to spend good money on a good product but I was a little concerned about this much for a mold coming from a country where you probably can't even own a .45.
    All I can say is you all be good folks and sure know of what it is you speak!

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jem102 View Post
    I am not new to casting but I am "new" to the level that many folks have on this forum. So after reading the posts about this mold and needing a better bullet for my .45 auto I got on the list. Well the box arrived yesterday and I don't know for sure what I was expecting but when I opened it I was amazed to say the least... Thanks to all for the info posted. I don't hesitate to spend good money on a good product but I was a little concerned about this much for a mold coming from a country where you probably can't even own a .45.
    All I can say is you all be good folks and sure know of what it is you speak!

He, he....... take a better look where Slovenia is....
    www.mp-molds.com

Boolit Master
    "In Slovenia gun ownership is regulated under the "Weapons Law" (Zakon o orožju) which is harmonised with the directives of the EU. The civilian ownership and purchase of firearms requires a specific reason:
    • for hunting or target shooting, a person must obtain a proof of their membership in a hunting or shooting sports organization.
    • for self-defense one must "prove that his personal safety at risk to such an extent that in order to ensure the needed a weapon for security". As such, it is rarely granted.
    • for collection, a person must arrange a safe place to store the weapons, with a level of security dependent on type of weapons.

Like in most EU member states, the ownership of Category A firearms is prohibited to civilians, however these firearms can be owned by the weapon collectors, providing that some other requirements are met. Regardless of the reason, before applying for a gun permit one must receive a medical exam and a test on the safe use of firearms. The applicant should additionally be at least 18 years old, reliable, without criminal history and has not been a conscientious objector (although one could revoke it at any time later). When keeping weapons at home the gun must be stored in a locked cabinet with ammunition stored in a separate location. Concealed carry is allowed in some special circumstances. The law also requires the gun permit for airguns where the projectile velocity at the muzzle exceeds 200 m/s or energy of 20 Joules."

Still have guns there. Just a bunch of hoops to jump through unlike the US in most cases. Hopefully there will be a backlash against the current laws due to terrorism, and they end up loosening the laws. Unfortunately, it sounds like the EU is trying to use it as an excuse to increase gun laws. It is a shame they use a tragedy such as this to further an agenda against the very people who can reduce the severity of these events. Signed the petition today Mihec. It wont go anywhere, but we stand with you guys in solidarity against the leftist agenda.

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by xacex View Post
    "In Slovenia gun ownership is regulated under the "Weapons Law" (Zakon o orožju) which is harmonised with the directives of the EU. The civilian ownership and purchase of firearms requires a specific reason:
    • for hunting or target shooting, a person must obtain a proof of their membership in a hunting or shooting sports organization.
    • for self-defense one must "prove that his personal safety at risk to such an extent that in order to ensure the needed a weapon for security". As such, it is rarely granted.
    • for collection, a person must arrange a safe place to store the weapons, with a level of security dependent on type of weapons.

Like in most EU member states, the ownership of Category A firearms is prohibited to civilians, however these firearms can be owned by the weapon collectors, providing that some other requirements are met. Regardless of the reason, before applying for a gun permit one must receive a medical exam and a test on the safe use of firearms. The applicant should additionally be at least 18 years old, reliable, without criminal history and has not been a conscientious objector (although one could revoke it at any time later). When keeping weapons at home the gun must be stored in a locked cabinet with ammunition stored in a separate location. Concealed carry is allowed in some special circumstances. The law also requires the gun permit for airguns where the projectile velocity at the muzzle exceeds 200 m/s or energy of 20 Joules."

Still have guns there. Just a bunch of hoops to jump through unlike the US in most cases. Hopefully there will be a backlash against the current laws due to terrorism, and they end up loosening the laws. Unfortunately, it sounds like the EU is trying to use it as an excuse to increase gun laws. It is a shame they use a tragedy such as this to further an agenda against the very people who can reduce the severity of these events. Signed the petition today Mihec. It wont go anywhere, but we stand with you guys in solidarity against the leftist agenda.

Thanx. This EU thing is going crazy....
    www.mp-molds.com

i will take one please. 4 cavity all pins. will PM
    hobgood at me dot com

Boolit Mold
    I will also take one please. 452-200 HP 4cav brass mold w/ all pins. Will PM
    president at harrenterprise dot com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast