Snyders JerkyLoad DataInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner?

Boolit Master

Bruce Jenner?

I am about fed up with seeing him on just about every TV station as of late dressed up like a woman and now calling himself a "she". "He" is still a man but with long hair, boob job, and dressing up like a she male. And as long as he doesn't go through with the surgery to remove his man parts and have lady parts fabricated he will always legally be a man. I do have respect for what he is going for as far as gender transformation, etc.
    But give me a break! As long as he has a sausage stuffed in his panties he will always be a man. No ifs, ands, or doubts about it.

Ok, rant over.
    East Tennessee

Boolit Grand Master

His DNA will always prove he's a man. I normally don't have an issue w/ this type of thing. But it's being rammed down our throats. Less people will find it acceptable if they continue like this.

This will make the Kardashian clan look lke amateurs. This man (and yes he is still a man) will make more money from this than the K's could ever dream of.
    The only way for us that seem offended is to ignore it. i could care less what he/she/it does behind closed doors, but do NOT shove this down my throat and FORCE me to accept it.
    I will NOT comply.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Master
    Are there not more important things about which the public should be concerned?

Boolit Master

And now I know far more than I wanted to about this. I should have just clicked on past.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    Psalm 18: 28-49
    Psalm 144: 1-8

Oh my GOODNESS! The media is covering a stupid pointless story involving a minor celebrity to excess! And it is getting discussed on the internet as if it mattered ???? I am shocked, just shocked!

Not bad looking as a woman judging from the vanity fair pictures, but I personally know I don't need to care what is in those panties. I'm betting no one else on this forum will have a personal interest in the equipment list on this individual either. But hey if you feel a need to speculate..... it does provide an opportunity for others to feel smugly superior for not caring so discussion is not wasted no matter what. Not as big of ego boost as never watching Big Brother but still something to feel better about not doing.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master
    how can that whole group or family that are without moral ethics or talent and not have contributed to this country. be the hot flash of the news media? and why should they be ? I don't care if he has to squat or stand up to relive its self. I don't care who kim is married to or who's baby momma she is. I just don't think it is national news.

lets dig deeper and expose the back room deals going on the hillary and bill cover ups. or just who is instigating the race riots.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Don't you just hate those dates that end with "Um... you know I'm a dude... right?"
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by bob208 View Post
    how can that whole group or family that are without moral ethics or talent and not have contributed to this country. Be the hot flash of the news media? And why should they be ? I don't care if he has to squat or stand up to relive its self. I don't care who kim is married to or who's baby momma she is. I just don't think it is national news.
    ....and that, my good man, is the great mystery of all times. Why is this news?
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Master

So, he says that he has always liked women and never been sexually attracted to a man, so what does that make him? A closet lesbian?

Sorry, but regardless of what sort of body mutilations you have done on yourself, you are still the same sex you were born with. He can no more change his sex by way of body mutilations than I can change my species and become a monkey by having a tail grafted to my butt.

Boolit Buddy

This kind of **** is on every tv channel they are pushing it to make it main stream and ok to except as normal. Sodom and Gamora all over again. God help us.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    are there not more important things about which the public should be concerned?

Amen
    !!!
    A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that. - Shane

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
    Sir Winston Churchill

The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.
    Herbert Agar

434-1

Toward the end of every empire, there is political corruption, bad leaders, economic collapse a decay of morals and a general downturn in culture. The peoples interests turn to trivia and entertainment and away from significance.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

never thought I'd see something like THIS, on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Char-Gar View Post
    Toward the end of every empire, there is political corruption, bad leaders, economic collapse a decay of morals and a general downturn in culture. The peoples interests turn to trivia and entertainment and away from significance.
    Panem et circenses Keeps the rabble nice and controllable.......

Boolit Master

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenner.jpg  
    I'll be a nice to you as you'll let me be, or as mean as you make me be.

Polite society started dying the day it was no longer necessary for rude men to physically defend themselves from the consquences of their actions or words.

Boolit Master

No matter how deformed by drugs, mutilated by surgery or twisted of mind a man is and always will remain a man even if he has chosen to make a freak of his body! These idiots, and I didn't stutter they are perverted idiots, have no right to call themselves "she" despite what the liberals want to impose upon us. These people are freaks of nature but by choice rather than by birth, they choose to mutilate themselves rather accept what nature intended for them, like someone else said I couldn't care less what they do to themselves or how they want to live their lives as long as they don't try to force their perversion on normal society. Navyvet nailed it, no amount of body mutilation will change gender any more than it can change species! Also no matter how dolled up one of these perves gets NOTHING is uglier than a man dressed as a woman (with maybe the exception of Chaz Bono who is so danged ugly she/it would make a freight train take a dirt road!)

Keep in mind that this is the modern version of the circus side show. Everyone want's to see the freaks...............

Boolit Master

Caitlin? How about Trans?
    Trans Jenner is what he is.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast