Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Raging Swaging???

Boolit Mold
    Any news from Tim?
    Does anybody tried to file a police report? This is fraud, no need to be a genius.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by kyk View Post
    Any news from Tim?
    Does anybody tried to file a police report? This is fraud, no need to be a genius.
    Well, I hope so. If so, it doesn't seem that they are posting about it, which is probably smart, maybe the MI AG is advising them not post about it, IDK?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW View Post
    Bumping this back to the top. I received an email right after my last post that said my press would be sent toe shortly. I'm shocked it's not here yet. Please don't buy anything from this guy.
    Did yoi ever get your press, and what happened to the fraud charge
    Last edited by mactool; 11-20-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Boolit Man
    Here is an update. My press was delivered to me last week. I was out of town but returned a couple of days ago. I swung by my shop today and opened up the wooden box it was in to have a quick look. The press looks good. Needs to be painted but I have no issue with that. I didn't see the second die that I originally ordered but at this point it's nice to have the press. My blank cast mold I sent him was returned to me as well. The press is much larger than I had pictured and it looks like it should work out quite well for what I need. It has been right at about 3 years since I ordered the press. The idea I had for the press originally has come and gone but it will serve me well for other swaging purposes.

Boolit Bub
    I'm glad yo hear you have got it.

Boolit Mold
    glad you have gotten it. I still have yet to receive mine. It was supposed to come down in mid may when his family was up visiting. Very disappointed, but whats new right.

Boolit Buddy
    3 years, holy cow, and i thought I was patient.

Boolit Mold
    I am in Wisconsin too. Any one know how to get ahold of tim? Its been a while since I received an email response and I see that his facebook page for his company is gone as well. I would at least like to get my money back.

I've been trying to get ahold of Tim for a couple of weeks now, anybody have GOOD contact info for him? Phone, Email, Address.

Has anyone heard from Tim since November of 2016? I received an email from him on the 10th and have not been in contact since. Emails, phone calls, nada.

Anybody?

Boolit Buddy

Last response I got was 2/22/16...my dies were going to be in the mail 2/24/16...nothing. I also emailed on 6/27/16 and 12/9/16 and got no response to either... Unfortunately I do not expect them to show any time soon. I originally paid for the dies 7/14/15.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678